With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry.
All we need is you.
GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity.
Due to the growth and expansion of our business, we are looking for talented people who want to make a difference.
This position is responsible for the warehousing and management of materials at the fabrication work site in Angola. Reporting to the Fabrication Manager, the Manager in this position will work closely with the Sub-Contractors supervision personnel.
• Responsible for the control of warehousing and management of materials arriving on site for the construction of the works at the work site in Angola.
• Must ensure robust systems in place for Goods Receiving Inspection and Damage Reporting for inter-company shipments and shipments from suppliers
• Must ensure robust systems in place for receipt, inspection, damage reporting and safe custody of COMPANY provided items.
• Must ensure SRT procedures are followed where called for on arriving equipment and that punch listed equipment is noted and punch items understood
• Expedite Punch List Closure (Angola) to ensure equipment is ready for incorporation into build or assembly
• Must ensure Materials are secured and are adequately protected from environmental effects and potential site hazards.
• Must maintain accurate records of materials usage and ensure traceability of serialisation and material Logs / heat identification
• Implement preservation requirements for delivered equipment
• Responsible for the control of warehousing and management of Test Equipment arriving on site for the construction of the works at the work site in Angola.
• Responsible for the control of warehousing and management of Test Equipment arriving on site for the EFAT/SIT of the works at the work site in Angola.
• Ensure all paperwork such as SRT, Punch lists, Completion Certificates, Handover, Turnover etc are collected, electronically recorded and securely filed
• Provide SRT, punch, Completion certification, Handover, Loadout & Turnover data to MEL/EDL administrator for including in MEL/EDL system.
• In conjunction with site planner review material requirements and expedite shortages to meet equipment completion per milestones plan and Company scheduled dates
• Support the Fabrication Manager in the execution of Fabrication Site Mobilization and Execution Plan
• Commit to execution of scope of work as defined in Project Statement of Work and Job Descriptions
• Commit to EPC Procedures for execution, documentation, communication and mitigation of risk.
• In conjunction with the Logistics Coordinator and Site Planner, provide MEL Data Updates to MEL/EDL Administrator of material receipts at site.
• In conjunction with the Logistics Coordinator and Site Planner, provide MEL Data Updates to MEL/EDL Administrator of material movements to other sites
• Commit to the operating rhythm promoting communication of relevant issues to other team members, COMPANY and stakeholders.
• Maintain current and accurate records of all actions outstanding using the Sharepoint actions log.
• Production of meeting minutes in a timely fashion and entry to Sharepoint database
• Commit to VG Drug & Alcohol Policy as it applies to all project team members
• Be aware of and commit to COMPANY program on Malaria Control
• Be aware of and provide input to Project Lessons Learned database on Sharepoint during execution
• Be aware of the contract confidentiality exhibit L and the need for Completion of Non-Disclosure Agreement prior to sharing proprietary information with ExxonMobil
Qualifications/Requirements 5 -7 years experience in a materials management role.
Strong management skills to manage a department.
Experience working with customers.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Previous experience managing people.
• Ability to introduce change and implement new programs and strategies.
• Possess a sense of urgency and a proactive, customer service philosophy.
• Possess a high level of interpersonal skills necessary to work cooperatively with internal and external customers.
• Ability to be sensitive to the needs of customers through the practice of quality service principles.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of materials management functions.
We look forward to hearing from you! GE Oil & Gas
An equal opportunity employer.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Materials Manager in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Baker Hughes Angola. The job opening is in the Management and Construction department at Baker Hughes Africa where you will be an important team member. This position is responsible for the warehousing and management of materials at the fabrication work site in Angola. Reporting to the Fabrication Manager, the Manager in this position will work closely with the Sub-Contractors supervision personnel
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Materials Manager Jobs
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Project Planner Jobs in Luanda, AngolaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Installation Manager Jobs in Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaInstallation Manager manages the installation process across a number of Oil & Gas projects in the S E Asia region. Essential Responsibilities Control the flow of materials to be delivered at site in order to fulfill the site activities schedule; Prepare, compile and submit to SML for approval the specification necessary for construction contract execution Apply, manage, and supervise ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Angola
- Drilling Section Leader, Drillships Jobs in Offshore, Angolahe Drilling Section Leader’s main functions include but are not limited to: a) Ensure operation of the drilling unit are planned and executed in a safe and proper manner according to the drilling program. b) Responsible for a clean and tidy area of responsibility. c) Develop and maintain good working relations with other departmental managers, operator’s representatives onboard, ...
- Safety Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidate must have great experience with oil industry safety issues, in particular the area of offshore oil wells drilling. International work experience is a must. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Safety Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. The job opening is in the Oil and HSE department at ...
- i-field Support Engineer Jobs in Malongo, AngolaProvides technical support and expertise to end users on all integrated field related issues. This support includes use of IPM and other Petroleum engineering applications use of SmartSignal and other Machinery type applications, interface with end users and Corporate technical resources to ensure customer satisfaction. Successful deployment and long term sustainability of i-field solutions will ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Luanda
- Senior Geoscientist – Petrophysics Jobs in Luanda, AngolaSupport Sales, Business Development and up sell of LWD products and services. Liaise with clients for acquisition planning, petrophysical and technical support In conjunction with clients, work data to develop application Provide direction for a small team of Junior Log Analysts to undertake processing jobs, data delivery and data archival service We have a vacant oil and gas industry ...
- Drilling & Workover Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidates applying for this position must have great experience in offshore oil well drilling and workover. They must have international work experience, college degree and have more than fifteen years of hands on experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling & Workover Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. ...
- Project Controller Angola Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe position holds the responsibility for maintaining a financial update of all projects Control and verify allocations for cost and income accruals Tender work and follow up existing contracts Assist project managers and rig coordinators with project registration Assist project managers and rig coordinators with activity structure Assist project managers and rig coordinators with budgeting Internal ...
Materials Manager Related Positions
- Contract Coordinator Jobs
- Area Construction Manager Jobs
- Estimator Jobs
- Forecasting Jobs
- Bid Manager Jobs
- Materials Specialist Jobs
- Category Management Jobs
- Commissioning Process Jobs
- Contracts Manager Jobs
- Category Analyst Jobs
- Earned Value Jobs
- Instrumentation Commissioning Jobs
- Construction Quality Control Manager Jobs
- Civil Construction Manager Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Material Procurement Jobs
- Commercial Contract Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Industrial Construction Jobs