To maintain overall control of the Wireline Operation as directed by the well services supervisor/client representative. To ensure the successful outcome of the client well operations programme through supervision of the wireline intervention team. * To operate wireline tools & equipment as required within the capabilities of the Supervisor’s core competency level in a manner consistent with the Company & client work instructions in order to achieve the safe delivery of all objectives as set out in the client’s various operations programmes. * To review well operations programmes & well files as required & to direct the team in the planning of the operation & preparation of equipment necessary to execute a successful well intervention operation. * Liaise with Technical Advisor to ensure adequate equipment is available at the worksite to meet operational requirements. * Supervise offshore crews, ensuring full compliance with all relevant safety and quality procedures. * Delegate responsibilities and tasks within team as appropriate to team member’s competency * To deputise for the Well Services Supervisor on an as-required basis. * To ensure that Wireline and multi-skilled personnel under your immediate control are sufficiently trained, qualified and experienced to carry out the work they are allocated. * To assist Wireline Operators with the assessment of their operating skills with the view to completion of the SVQ level 2 qualification for the Operator. * Ensure that all Wireline and associated equipment that is to be mobilised is certified and "fit for purpose". * To prepare Mobilisation Instructions in accordance with Company Quality Procedures. * To actively promote and comply with the Company and client HSE, operational and QA procedures and work instructions to ensure a safe and efficient operation. * To assist the Well Services Supervisor or client representative in the completion of company operational reports in accordance with quality procedures, and distribute the same in a manner consistent with the client’s demands.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Wireline Supervisor in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Weatherford Scotland. The job opening is in the Drilling and Supervisor department at Weatherford Europe where you will be an important team member. To plan and supervise wireline operations on a range of locations as required and in line with Weatherford and Client policies, procedures and systems, Statutory Regulations and good industry practice
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Weatherford, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Wireline Supervisor Jobs
- Wireline Supervisor Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandTo maintain overall control of the Wireline Operation as directed by the well services supervisor/client representative. To ensure the successful outcome of the client well operations programme through supervision of the wireline intervention team. * To operate wireline tools & equipment as required within the capabilities of the Supervisor’s core competency level in a manner consistent ...
- Wireline Field Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPlan and prepare for well site operations. o Supervises Junior Field Engineer and Operator crews in the preparation of the unit and calibration of equipment. o Conduct Wireline well site operations to the satisfaction of customer at well site. o Maintains knowledge of the latest technological changes and operating procedures pertaining to Company equipment, tools, ...
- Regional Wireline Sub-surface Evaluation Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Regional Sub-surface Evaluation Manager is responsible for the operation of Regional Geoscience Centre. * Ensure delivering of technical excellence in all G&G areas for EWA * Manage the daily operations of the Regional Wireline Geoscience Centre * Fully manage the financial objectives of the Sub-surface evaluation cost centre: Develop the cost centre budget with Regional Accounting. Operates ...
- Business Unit Manager – SLS Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Business Unit Manager is the key regional focal point for the Europe Regional Surface Logging Business units. Focus is on technical and BD support, compliance with GBU standards and regional business performance. Reporting to the Business Group Manager the Business Unit Manager has a regional over view of the product lines performance and is responsible ...
- Liner Hanger Operations Supervisor Jobs in Various, LibyaEssential requirements: • Competent supervisory skills. • Good customer and employee interpersonal skills. • Competent trainer (workshop & field). • Strong skills in Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint and Excel. • Mechanical aptitude. • Strong written and verbal English communication skills. • Strong hydraulic calculation skills • Management skill • In depth understanding of oilfield product and operations • High School education • Technical qualification • Ability ...
- Senior Software Developer Jobs in Edinburgh, ScotlandMaintaining and developing the i-DO software architecture o Analysing software requirements and developing software design o Design, develop and maintain i-DO software o Collaborate with Petroleum Engineers to support i-DO product development o Support i-DO software deployment projects including customer site visits o Participate in analysis of customer systems and requirements. o Full involvement with ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Wireline Supervisor Related Positions
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Pump Supervisor Jobs
- Inspection Supervisor Jobs
- Heavy Lift Supervisor Jobs
- Process Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Control Room Supervisor Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Design Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Fluid Supervisor Jobs
- Lifting Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Civil Supervisor Jobs
- Workshop Supervisor Jobs
- Shift Supervisor Jobs
- Rig Supervisor Jobs