Coordination and collation of engineering deliverables, construction specifications, fabrication and testing specifications. • Coordination of subsea, flowline and export pipeline scope assurance processes and ensuring cost management strategies are actioned. • Oversight of the QA/QC elements of the scope. • Support subsea team members in the development of fit-for-purpose designs.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Subsea & Pipelines Project Engineer in Perth, Australia, Australia vacant at Swift Oil and Gas Australia. The job opening is in the Engineering and Pipeline department at Swift Oil and Gas Australia where you will be an important team member. We have an opportunity for a suitably experienced Subsea & Pipelines Project Engineer to join a leading International Oil and Gas Company
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Swift Oil and Gas, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Subsea & Pipelines Project Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline/Pigging Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaProvides a pipeline support service within CABGOC on matters including pipeline pigging / cleaning and flow assurance, pipeline inspection, integrity and repair, and ensures that all projects and operations under direct control are performed according to safety, environmental and quality requirements. - Participates in and contributes to the various asset integrity team meetings held within the ...
- Welding and Materials Engineers Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPlan, produce, review and approve (as applicable) Subsea 7 specifications and related technical documents covering all materials, fabrication and welding aspects associated with subsea structures. Review client generated specifications and related documents pertaining to materials, fabrication and welding. Review and approve contractor/subcontractor/ vendor welding procedures and related documents. Provide specialist technical support to projects and ...
- Heavy Lift – Sr. Estimator Jobs in Sulphur, USAIn this role you will be responsible for responsible for development of technical and commercial proposals for offshore Engineering Procurement Installation and Commissions projects primarily for construction of offshore pipelines and structures. Develop cost estimates for assigned projects. Assist Estimating Manager in evaluation of Customer Request for Tender/Bid/Quotation documents. Identifies and understands customer requirements for bid purposes. Coordinates ...
Swift Oil and Gas Jobs
- FPSO Production Engineer Jobs in Paris, FrancePreparation of the operations (operating procedures, operating philosophy documents, training programme and philosophy, work permit documents, handover to the client, etc.) •Preparation of the start-up and performance tests •To follow-up client engineering studies (P&ID’s review, HAZOP, layout review, etc.) and •ensure that Field Operations requirement are satisfied •To participate to the preparation of the operating and control philosophy and ...
- Emergency Response Advisor Jobs in Ghana, GhanaMain responsibilities include: •Meet the requirements of the EHS MS. •Maintain potential scenarios listings for all sites on the basis of risk assessment results. •Preparation of written ER/CM plans that take into account the level of risk and all potential business and operation’s scenarios. Including global pandemic preparedness. •Maintaining appropriate documented ER link plans/bridging documents to address internal and ...
- Project Operations Manager Jobs in Soyo, AngolaMain Job Responsibilities: •Management of the Project Local Team •Liaise with all above personnel and gather information required to: •Interface and coordinate with the Top Management of all local stakeholders of the Project •Report to the Project Management Team in Suresnes. •Monitoring and control of all expenses engaged in Soyo for the Project Account: •Enforcement of Regional and Project cost ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Australia
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaDay to day supervision of the i-Tech resource operating on work site. * When acting as the senior i-Tech representative offshore, maintaining communications with the clients offshore representative and project engineer. * Execution of the i-Tech operations and ensuring its timely completion in accordance with the relevant proposal and ...
- Senior Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Front-End Facilities Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaSDA is currently seeking an experienced Front-End Facilities Engineer! Responsibilities : You primary sphere of responsibility in this role is to ensure that all investment decisions are based on a solid technical foundation, and in line with SDA’s broader vision and objectives. Working in a multidisciplinary team, you will be the principal technical consultant to the Asset ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Perth
- FPSO Package Manager Jobs in Perth, AustraliaKey Responsibility Areas: FPSO timely execution according to budget and project specifications FPSO suitable for project execution (including contractors detailed design) To ensure that the Design and construction changes are kept to a minimum and only considered when Safety or Operability of the systems are at risk. Application of HSEQ local norms and company standards Meeting HSEQ ...
- ROV Operations Manager Jobs in Perth, AustraliaEnsuring that Safety Policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at offshore work location •Day to day management of the assigned ROV project(s) •Coordinating daily support of the ROV activities on the projects in his assigned geographical area •Ensure that OI Quality Policies and Procedures are implemented and adhered to •Monitoring and taking action regarding spares and stores requirements •Mobilization ...
- Project Engineer – Subsea, Umbilicals, Riser, Flowlines Jobs in Perth, AustraliaReporting to the Engineering Operations Manager – Installation you will be required to; • Drive and execute strategy for assigned scope ensuring optimal safety performance • Recommend Execution Strategy for assigned workscope • Optimisation of the Installation Methodology to minimise cost and risk • Identification, specification, sourcing and nomination of key installation spread and equipment • ...
Subsea & Pipelines Project Engineer Related Positions
- Subsea Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Civil Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Sales Jobs
- Gathering Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Equipment Jobs
- Pipeline Compliance Jobs
- Pipeline Supervisor Jobs
- Pipeline Testing Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Manager Jobs
- Pipeline Scheduler Jobs
- Pipeline Supply Jobs
- Pipeline Safety Jobs
- Pipeline Integrity Engineering Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Jobs
- Pipeline Project Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Inspection Jobs
- Pipeline Technician Jobs
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Repair Jobs
- Pipeline Maintenance Jobs