Ensuring that Safety Policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at offshore work location •Day to day management of the assigned ROV project(s) •Coordinating daily support of the ROV activities on the projects in his assigned geographical area •Ensure that OI Quality Policies and Procedures are implemented and adhered to •Monitoring and taking action regarding spares and stores requirements •Mobilization / Demobilization of ROV personnel and equipment on his assigned projects •Monitoring and controlling offshore operations on his assigned projects •Interfacing ROV activities on his assigned projects with other service lines such as OIE, DTS, etc. •Liaison with Clients during start-up, operational and post operational project periods. •Production of project procedures as required •Liaison regarding developments required between the Client and Company’s Technical Group. •Supervision of QA / QC audits during project periods •Collation of systems logs from offshore and preparation of preliminary invoices for completed and ongoing contracts on a monthly basis •Ongoing update of all HSE, technical and support documentation to systems offshore. •The planning and supervision of ROV operations and the supervision of ROV operational Personnel •Preparation of preliminary invoices on a monthly basis •Offshore visits to ROV worksites as required
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ROV Operations Manager in Perth, Australia, Australia vacant at Oceaneering Australia. The job opening is in the Management and Operation department at Oceaneering Australia where you will be an important team member. Ensuring that Safety Policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at offshore work location
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Oceaneering, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
ROV Operations Manager Jobs
- Sales Manager – Northern Europe Jobs in Various, NetherlandsMaintaining bookings forecast for the area of responsibility. • Winning new orders against the forecast as well as developing upsides opportunities. • Preparing monthly reports for Sales and Senior Management. • Assist in collecting aged receivable customer accounts. • Ensuring that all non standard terms and conditions are directed to the EH Contracts and Legal department for review and ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
- ROV Project Manager Jobs in Dubai, UAEThe position is based in our Dubai office, reporting to the ROV Senior Operations Manager. This is an onshore position although offshore visits are a requirement of the post as is participation in the out of hours duty rota.The post holder will also be required to visit client locations overseas as necessary. Duties include the management ...
- Human Resources Advisor Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs a Human Resources Advisor your main responsibilities would consist of, Main Purpose of Job: To provide an efficient and effective Human Resources service as directed by the Assistant Human Resources Manager. Recruitment and Selection Liaise with Department Managers on preferred means of recruitment. Participate as appropriate in short listing/interview/induction. Ensure completion of all new hire documentation in accordance with company ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Australia
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaDay to day supervision of the i-Tech resource operating on work site. * When acting as the senior i-Tech representative offshore, maintaining communications with the clients offshore representative and project engineer. * Execution of the i-Tech operations and ensuring its timely completion in accordance with the relevant proposal and ...
- Senior Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Front-End Facilities Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaSDA is currently seeking an experienced Front-End Facilities Engineer! Responsibilities : You primary sphere of responsibility in this role is to ensure that all investment decisions are based on a solid technical foundation, and in line with SDA’s broader vision and objectives. Working in a multidisciplinary team, you will be the principal technical consultant to the Asset ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Perth
- FPSO Package Manager Jobs in Perth, AustraliaKey Responsibility Areas: FPSO timely execution according to budget and project specifications FPSO suitable for project execution (including contractors detailed design) To ensure that the Design and construction changes are kept to a minimum and only considered when Safety or Operability of the systems are at risk. Application of HSEQ local norms and company standards Meeting HSEQ ...
- ROV Operations Manager Jobs in Perth, AustraliaEnsuring that Safety Policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at offshore work location •Day to day management of the assigned ROV project(s) •Coordinating daily support of the ROV activities on the projects in his assigned geographical area •Ensure that OI Quality Policies and Procedures are implemented and adhered to •Monitoring and taking action regarding spares and stores requirements •Mobilization ...
- Project Engineer – Subsea, Umbilicals, Riser, Flowlines Jobs in Perth, AustraliaReporting to the Engineering Operations Manager – Installation you will be required to; • Drive and execute strategy for assigned scope ensuring optimal safety performance • Recommend Execution Strategy for assigned workscope • Optimisation of the Installation Methodology to minimise cost and risk • Identification, specification, sourcing and nomination of key installation spread and equipment • ...
ROV Operations Manager Related Positions
- Gas Plant Operations Jobs
- Lifting Operations Jobs
- Trade Operations Jobs
- Rig Operations Manager Jobs
- Drilling Operations Specialist Jobs
- Fishing Operations Jobs
- Operations Assurance Jobs
- Operations Trainer Jobs
- Plant Operations Technician Jobs
- Chemical Operations Jobs
- Drilling Operations Engineer Jobs
- Operations Excellence Jobs
- Operations Analyst Jobs
- HSE Operations Jobs
- Operations Advisor Jobs
- Refinery Operations Technician Jobs
- Operations Readiness Jobs
- IT Operations Manager Jobs
- Operations Team Leader Jobs
- Operations Manager Environmental Services Jobs