Interpretation and Creation Of Specifications Working as Part of the Design Team in the Creation of Design Schemes and Manufacturing Documentation Creation of Technical Design Files containing typically Strain, Pressure Calculations, FMECA and Design Review data Creation of Work Packages for Offshore Engineering Production of Test, Installation & Maintenance documentation Technical Liaison with other Departments, Customers & the Supply Base Root Cause Failure Investigation and Technical Reporting Operational Support during the Build and Test phases Standardisation Embodiment Product Line Extension activity to further develop the Product Portfolio
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Mechanical Engineers in Bristol, UK, Europe vacant at VetcoGray UK. The job opening is in the Engineering and Mechanical department at VetcoGray Europe where you will be an important team member. Interpretation and Creation Of Specifications
Find other Senior Mechanical Engineers Jobs
Find other VetcoGray Jobs
Find other Oil and Gas Jobs in Bristol, UK
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact VetcoGray, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Senior Mechanical Engineers Jobs
- Equipment Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAn OED Engineer seeks to combine their theoretical knowledge and increasing practical experience to develop solutions for problems posed by project teams and OED / TMOS development programmes, either independently or in conjunction with other OED / TMOS engineers. This position will also entail project / programme management tasks to help deliver the OED / ...
- Senior Systems Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil and Gas is a global, leading supplier of technology-based equipment and services for the oil and gas industry – from drilling and production equipment to pipeline integrity. If you’re ready to work with the industry’s most talented ...
- Senior Mechanical Engineers Jobs in Bristol, UKInterpretation and Creation Of Specifications Working as Part of the Design Team in the Creation of Design Schemes and Manufacturing Documentation Creation of Technical Design Files containing typically Strain, Pressure Calculations, FMECA and Design Review data Creation of Work Packages for Offshore Engineering Production of Test, Installation & Maintenance documentation Technical Liaison with other Departments, Customers & the Supply Base Root ...
- Senior Project Planner Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandEstablish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects. • Collect information and prepare weekly and monthly reports as required by Vetco Gray or by the Client. • The planner is responsible for ensuring that: • The plan is developed to ...
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, Norways a Senior Engineer you will be have working tasks such as: Design and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment Specification and follow up on internal and external engineering service providers CAD modelling and drafting Writing procedures, manuals and reports, updating documentation and drawings, create part and document structure in the electronic documentation system. Support in ...
- Lead Field Technical Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaThis is an exciting opportunity to join GE Oil & Gas working for the VetcoGray Asia Pacific Service Group. We currently have an opening for an experienced Senior Controls Engineer to join our Field Service Team based in Perth. Reporting to the Services Operations Manager the Lead Field Technical Engineer (Controls), will actively participate in ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Understand clients’ needs; identify and address design parameters and problems; develop and implement innovative solutions. Independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work for self and others. Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels. Fluent spoken and written English is essential, and you should have excellent presentation and Microsoft Office skills. We’ll also expect you to have knowledge of: * Marine engineering, covering basic propulsion systems, cargo transfer systems and outfit equipment * Marine ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Bristol
- Product Manager Subsea Controls – Reliability and Quality Jobs in Bristol, UKWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Instrumentation Engineer Jobs in Bristol, UKTechnical lead on product line extension activity. • Continual improvement of product portfolio through incorporation of customer feedback, design for manufacture, FMEA and six sigma initiatives. • Ensuring compliance of the product portfolio with legislation and company/industry requirements and standards. • Creation and maintenance of the technically approved sensor portfolio • Technical lead on investigations and studies. • Providing key ...
- Software Engineer Jobs in Bristol, UKTechnical Support for the Global operations. Work within a Team to solve technical issues. Development of Design Specifications for Software using Development of Test Documentation. Highly Flexible Individual Who Is Able To Travel Globally At Short Notice Software development using InTouch, InControl or PLC Integration of Software with Deliverable Hardware. Testing & Fault finding to ensure quality of delivered software Preparation and reviewing ...
Senior Mechanical Engineers Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Construction Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs
- Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Consultant Jobs
- Mechanical Production Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Tubing Jobs
- Mechanical Safety Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Advisor Jobs
- Mechanical Field Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Jobs
- Mechanical Application Engineer Jobs