Establish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects. • Collect information and prepare weekly and monthly reports as required by Vetco Gray or by the Client. • The planner is responsible for ensuring that: • The plan is developed to sufficient detail to ensure effective control of all objects going into the project deliverables. This may be achieved through sub-suppliers plans or through development of detailed plans as required • The critical activities are identified and continuously monitored and reported to project management • The project reports reflect the real project status both w.r.t. to time and performance • Planning and reporting requirements are included in all Subcontracts and Purchase Orders • The Variation orders time impact are properly managed and integrated into the plan • The Project Planner will describe the planning process for any product delivery projects
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Project Planner in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at VetcoGray Scotland. The job opening is in the Oil and Planning department at VetcoGray Europe where you will be an important team member. Establish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact VetcoGray, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Senior Project Planner Jobs
- Senior Planners Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandDemonstrates HS&E leadership Ensures compliance to Subsea7 policies, processes and administration requirements Prepare and present detailed planning information (Gantt charts, histograms, PERT charts, WBS, Baselines Schedules, S Curves & Progress reports) for UK projects and tender support Independently, or under limited supervision, apply advanced scheduling and planning techniques and analysis within a project environment. When required, ...
- Senior Planner Jobs in Sutton, UKDemonstrates HS&E leadership Ensures compliance to Subsea7 policies, processes and administration requirements Independently, or under limited supervision, apply advanced scheduling and planning techniques and analysis within a project environment. When required, supervise a small group of Schedulers/Planners in developing, maintaining, and analysing critical path plans and related schedules. Provide planning support as required by Engineering management Liaise ...
- Senior Project Planner Jobs in Sandvika, NorwayWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to the ...
- Senior Project Planner Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandEstablish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects. • Collect information and prepare weekly and monthly reports as required by Vetco Gray or by the Client. • The planner is responsible for ensuring that: • The plan is developed to ...
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, Norways a Senior Engineer you will be have working tasks such as: Design and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment Specification and follow up on internal and external engineering service providers CAD modelling and drafting Writing procedures, manuals and reports, updating documentation and drawings, create part and document structure in the electronic documentation system. Support in ...
- Lead Field Technical Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaThis is an exciting opportunity to join GE Oil & Gas working for the VetcoGray Asia Pacific Service Group. We currently have an opening for an experienced Senior Controls Engineer to join our Field Service Team based in Perth. Reporting to the Services Operations Manager the Lead Field Technical Engineer (Controls), will actively participate in ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Senior Project Planner Related Positions
- Optimization Planning Jobs
- Industrial Planning Jobs
- Construction Planning Jobs
- Response Planning Jobs
- Maintenance Planning Engineer Jobs
- Analyst Planning Jobs
- Business Planning Jobs
- Distribution Planning Jobs
- Planning Advisor Jobs
- Production Planning Jobs
- Integrated Planning Jobs
- Succession Planning Jobs
- Strategic Planning Consultant Jobs
- Business Planning Petroleum Jobs
- Strategic Planning Jobs
- Well Planning Engineer Jobs
- Planning Manager Jobs
- Emergency Planning Jobs
- Finance Planning Jobs
- Electrical Planning Jobs