Technical Support for the Global operations. Work within a Team to solve technical issues. Development of Design Specifications for Software using Development of Test Documentation. Highly Flexible Individual Who Is Able To Travel Globally At Short Notice Software development using InTouch, InControl or PLC Integration of Software with Deliverable Hardware. Testing & Fault finding to ensure quality of delivered software Preparation and reviewing of supplementary Project/Product documentation. Preparation and reviewing of Project Requirements and Design Specifications. Preparation and reviewing of the Software Products Requirements, Design and Interface Specifications. Preparation and reviewing of Test Requirements for specific software applications/units to standards as defined within the Codes of Practice
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Software Engineer in Bristol, UK, Europe vacant at Baker Hughes UK. The job opening is in the Engineering and Software department at Baker Hughes Europe where you will be an important team member. The position is within the Engineering Services Software team, engaging in all software aspects of the equipment portfolio. With Particular focus on providing Technical Support to the current install base.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Software Engineer Jobs
- Riser Engineer Jobs in America, HoustonManage the contractor with respect to all pipeline activities for the system SCR/Flexiable, Risers. Monitor technical performance and review Design Premise, design deliverables and offshore construction manuals throughout all project phases. Review dynamic analyses of the riser system covering transportation, installation and operation phases. Liaise with Company specialists to gather comments to design documentation and ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
- Software Developer Jobs in Kongsberg, NorwayThe Control Systems Department in FMC is responsible for supplying control and monitoring systems to subsea installations for the production of oil and gas. The core expertise represented by this department is managed by Control Core Technology, a multi-disciplinary, technically advanced group responsible for the development and maintenance of subsea products. We are in close contact ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Understand clients’ needs; identify and address design parameters and problems; develop and implement innovative solutions. Independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work for self and others. Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels. Fluent spoken and written English is essential, and you should have excellent presentation and Microsoft Office skills. We’ll also expect you to have knowledge of: * Marine engineering, covering basic propulsion systems, cargo transfer systems and outfit equipment * Marine ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Bristol
- Product Manager Subsea Controls – Reliability and Quality Jobs in Bristol, UKWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Instrumentation Engineer Jobs in Bristol, UKTechnical lead on product line extension activity. • Continual improvement of product portfolio through incorporation of customer feedback, design for manufacture, FMEA and six sigma initiatives. • Ensuring compliance of the product portfolio with legislation and company/industry requirements and standards. • Creation and maintenance of the technically approved sensor portfolio • Technical lead on investigations and studies. • Providing key ...
- Software Engineer Jobs in Bristol, UKTechnical Support for the Global operations. Work within a Team to solve technical issues. Development of Design Specifications for Software using Development of Test Documentation. Highly Flexible Individual Who Is Able To Travel Globally At Short Notice Software development using InTouch, InControl or PLC Integration of Software with Deliverable Hardware. Testing & Fault finding to ensure quality of delivered software Preparation and reviewing ...
Software Engineer Related Positions
- Exchange Server Jobs
- WAN Jobs
- Database Programming Jobs
- Information Security Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- Asp.net Jobs
- Database Jobs
- Software Support Jobs
- Network Administration Jobs
- Information Technology Security Jobs
- PMI Jobs
- Graphic Design Jobs
- IT SecurITy Jobs
- Business Application Jobs
- Exploration Software Jobs
- Wireless Jobs
- Visual Basic Jobs
- Scrum Jobs
- Network Support Engineer Jobs
- Vmware Jobs