Position Reports To: Rig Hydraulic; Deputy, Other Mechanic or Floorhand who is qualified for supervision and maintenance of drilling equipment. Responsibility and Authority The Rig Floor Mechanic is responsible for the safe execution of the instructions given by the Maintenance Supervisor. The Rig Floor Mechanic is responsible for ensuring that the relevant requirements of the Management System are used. The Rig Floor Mechanic is responsible for keeping the Maintenance Supervisor closely informed of all activities within the area of responsibility and notifies the Maintenance Supervisor immediately on detection of any deviations from requirements, abnormal readings or fail symptoms on critical equipment and systems. The Rig Floor Mechanic must perform his duties in such a way that the safety of others is not endangered, and he must through instruction and experiences sharing actively contribute to improving the safety standard maintained by the drill floor team.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Rig Floor Mechanic in Offshore, USA, America vacant at Maersk Drilling USA. The job opening is in the Drilling and Mechanic department at Maersk Drilling America where you will be an important team member. We are seeking the below personnel to join our rapidly expanding fleet for the first of our Deepwater Semis due to operate in the Gulf of Mexico.
Find other Rig Floor Mechanic Jobs
Find other Maersk Drilling Jobs
Find other Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore, USA
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Maersk Drilling, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Rig Floor Mechanic Jobs
- Motorman Jobs in Offshore, InternationalEnsure that incomplete repairs and projects are finished timely * Ensure that equipment failure is kept to a minimum and within contractual limits * Maintain good two-way communication with crew members * Ensure entries on permits, isolation tags, and logs reflect the current status ...
- Rig Floor Mechanic Jobs in Offshore, USAPosition Reports To: Rig Hydraulic; Deputy, Other Mechanic or Floorhand who is qualified for supervision and maintenance of drilling equipment. Responsibility and Authority The Rig Floor Mechanic is responsible for the safe execution of the instructions given by the Maintenance Supervisor. The Rig Floor Mechanic is responsible for ensuring that the relevant requirements of the Management System are ...
- Floorhand – Offshore Drilling Rig Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaMaersk Drilling Australia is on the threshold of a major expansion providing longterm career opportunities. If you are looking to take your career places via skill diversification and international exposure; Why not come and experience the difference, you will be joining a team who sets high standards & strategies to exceed them. As a Floorhand ...
Maersk Drilling Jobs
- Able Seaman / Roustabout Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaMaersk Drilling Australia is on the threshold of a major expansion providing longterm career opportunities. If you are looking to take your career places via skill diversification and international exposure; Why not come and experience the difference, you will be joining a team who sets high standards & strategies to exceed them. As an AB/IR ...
- Assistant Barge Engineer Jobs in Offshore, NorwayWhen on duty, supervision of loading, unloading, and ballasting operations on board, and assisting the Barge Engineer in carrying out daily calculations regarding stability, weight of deck-loads, and contents of tanks. The Assistant Barge Engineer will assist the Barge Engineer in handling all marine matters related to the operations of the rig, e.g. navigation, anchor handling, ...
- Driller -cyberbase Jack Up Egypt Jobs in Offshore, EgyptThe Driller reports to the Senior Toolpusher or Tourpusher. He is responsible for conducting his team and himself in a safe manner. The Driller is responsible for the safe operation of Cyberbase system, drawworks, pipe handling systems, mud circulating systems and BOP equipment in accordance with the requirements specified in the operating procedures, the drilling programme ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Rig Floor Mechanic Related Positions
- Tig Jobs
- Hazmat CDL Jobs
- Turbine Mechanic Jobs
- Shop Manager Jobs
- Alarm Management Jobs
- Equipment Operator Jobs
- Mining Operator Jobs
- Helper Jobs
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Automation Technician Jobs
- Assembly Technician Jobs
- CDL Driver Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Winch Operator Jobs
- Instrument Jobs
- Truck Mechanic Jobs
- Offshore Rigging Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Electrical Power Distribution Jobs