High level of seniority in one of the disciplines covered by the "Technical Expertise" department. This position shall be able to fully support one or several projects in his/her discipline. Responsible of the delivery of all technical documents for projects, tenders and internal developments. Approve technical documentation from suppliers and/or sub-contractors. Knowledgeable on issues of on-going projects in his/her area of expertise and upgrade technical standards accordingly. Responsible for technical evaluation & follow-up of solutions for tenders and projects. Participate in offshore operations, project engineering reviews and prepares feedback summary on projects.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Principal Engineer in Various, Nigeria, Africa vacant at Subsea 7 Nigeria. The job opening is in the Engineering and Project department at Subsea 7 Africa where you will be an important team member. Responsible of the delivery of all technical documents for projects, tenders and internal developments.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Subsea 7, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Principal Engineer Jobs
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Understand clients’ needs; identify and address design parameters and problems; develop and implement innovative solutions. Independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work for self and others. Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support ...
- Principal Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA* Experienced with one or more Pipeline design engineering activities; * pipeline and flowline mechanical design * line sizing * pipeline coatings * insulation systems * cathodic protection design * span analysis * diver ...
Subsea 7 Jobs
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Chief Officer Jobs in Offshore, InternationalThe safe and efficient running of the deck department. Watch duty including acting as DP Operator and Senior Officer of The Bridge Watch. Supervision of the safe and efficient loading/unloading, storing and sea-fastening of goods in holds, on deck or in deck storage areas Draft and Stability calculations. Overall maintenance except where especially detailed to other departments. Responsible for the ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Project Director Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaReporting to the Subsea Projects SVP, you will provide direction to the Project team for this major Subsea EPC project, having the responsibility for the contractual and financial delivery of the project. You will be the key interface across the business, the client and the management team on all project matters. We have a vacant oil ...
- Commercial Operations Specialist Jobs in Onne, NigeriaDrive Risk process implementation for proposals - lead & Be accountable for the strategy on Pricing and Margin for key quotations- -Achieve financial and operational targets committed for the assigned Area/Region (eg identify new deals, build up new opportunities) - Supporting the Sales Team with customer negotiations whilst ensuring compliance with contract commitments and commercial Risk assessments - ...
- Repair Shop Team Leader Jobs in Onne, NigeriaThe person will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. He/she will follow an individual work plan and meet day-to-day short-term objectives. He/she will also have the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning. The candidate will: • Coordinate and provide leadership to assigned Cells/Teams in the achievement of goals with ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Various
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Petroleum Engineering Graduate Programme Jobs in Various, UKAt BG Group, petroleum engineers work closely with geologists and geophysicists, as well as drilling and production engineers. Together, they have a crucial role to play at every stage in the lifecycle of oil and gas fields around the world – from exploration and field development to reservoir management and operation. The three or four placements ...
Principal Engineer Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs
- Project Coordinator Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Electrical Project Manager Jobs
- Chemical Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Project Services Director Jobs
- Construction Project Engineer Jobs
- Construction Project Manager Jobs
- Project Services Manager Jobs
- Process Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Control Specialist Jobs
- Drilling Project Manager Jobs
- Project Management Coordinator Jobs
- Microsoft Project Jobs
- Project Director Jobs
- Project Execution Jobs
- Project Governance Jobs