Landmark Graphics in short: software, consultancy and engineering for seismic and exploration
In 1984, Landmark introduced the first commercial workstation for 3-D seismic interpretation. Since that time, the company has grown from a small start-up to the petroleum industry’s leading supplier of software and services for the upstream E&P industry. Landmark’s innovative, integrated technology and services provide support for key decision points in the oil and gas lifecycle, facilitate teamwork across disciplines and enable energy companies around the world to boost production, lower finding, developing and lifting costs, and increase productivity and profitability. A wholly owned business unit of Halliburton Company since 1996, Houston-based Landmark employs about 2,000 people with more than 50 offices worldwide. Landmark serves customers in over 80 countries, accounting for more than 90 percent of the industry’s E&P enterprises.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Landmark Graphics careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Landmark Graphics Products
Landmark Graphics Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Landmark Graphics Job Positions