Petrolia Drilling ASA in short: owns and charters drilling vessels for offshore, deepwater oil and gas exploration and development drilling
Petrolia Drilling ASA, a Norwegian publicly listed limited company, was established on March 17th 1997. It owns and charters drilling vessels for offshore, deepwater oil and gas exploration and development drilling. It intends to continue to expand its current rig fleet through a strategy of acquiring, refurbishing and selectively deploying offshore drilling rigs and drillships on fixed-rate, long-term contracts. In addition to the acquisition and operation of vessels, the company’s strategic aims include investments in and part-ownership of ships and all activities related thereto, hereunder participation in other companies Petrolia Drilling ASA focuses its activities on two areas in the petroleum market: drilling and test production. The company has developed its strategy with particular emphasis on deep water drilling.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Petrolia Drilling ASA careers!
We are located in Oslo, NORWAY, Europe(North)
Petrolia Drilling ASA Products
Petrolia Drilling ASA Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Oslo
- Project Procurement Lead Jobs in Oslo, NorwayCommercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values
- Petroleum Engineer Jobs in Oslo, NorwayTo be successful you must understand the business opportunities in the field of CO2 storage, and also engage in developing DNV’s services, enabling safe and ...
- Process Engineer Jobs in Oslo, NorwayAs part of our team, you will work across disciplines in a highly innovative and technical environment, being part of a unit under continuous development ...
Top Petrolia Drilling ASA Job Positions