Ensure that all maintenance work is performed safely, and in accordance with statutory and company regulations and good engineering practice • Liaise with the Maintenance Supervisor regarding maintenance / repairs and planning ahead so as to avoid the risk of delay through equipment breakdown • Use preventative maintenance programme in accordance with Company requirements and as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor • Complete Daily Operations Report, PM Job Cards, Daily Handover Log accurately and with useful information • Complete a concise hand-over log, (End of Trip Report) for his relief at crew change, and forwarding a copy to the Maintenance Supervisor • Carry out tasks as part of a multi-discipline maintenance team as operational requirements dictate
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Mechanic, Jack-ups in Offshore, International, International vacant at Seadrill International. The job opening is in the Drilling and Mechanic department at Seadrill International where you will be an important team member. The Mechanic is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all mechanical equipment in accordance with the Seadrill core values (SAILP) and TEMPO
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Seadrill, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Mechanic, Jack-ups Jobs
- Mechanic, Jack-ups Jobs in Offshore, InternationalEnsure that all maintenance work is performed safely, and in accordance with statutory and company regulations and good engineering practice • Liaise with the Maintenance Supervisor regarding maintenance / repairs and planning ahead so as to avoid the risk of delay through equipment breakdown • Use preventative maintenance programme in accordance with Company requirements and as directed ...
- Mechanic – Asia Pacific & Middle East, Jack-ups Jobs in Offshore, InternationalKEY TASKS (a) To ensure that all maintenance work is performed safely, and in accordance with statutory and company regulations and good engineering practice. (b) To liaise with the Maintenance Supervisor regarding maintenance / repairs and planning ahead so as to avoid the risk of delay through equipment breakdown. (c) Use preventative maintenance programme in accordance with Company requirements and as ...
- Sr. Mechanical Technician in Brazil Jobs in Offshore, BrazilResponsible for the repair and maintenance of hydraulic equipment in the drilling areas. Candidates interested in working internationally in Brazil are encouraged to apply. Position general responsibility: Responsible for organizing and supervising all the repair and maintenance work related to hydraulic power units and hydraulic equipment/systems in the drilling areas. 1) Make sure he is familiar with applicable ...
- Driller Jobs in Offshore, InternationalArea(s) of Responsibility: (a) Drill floor, derrick, mud cleaning, BOP’s and sub base, pit and pump room. (b) Supervision and performance of personnel working in the above areas. (c) Physical condition of areas and equipment, planned inspections and relevant documentation. Supervises: Drilling personnel and sub-contractor personnel.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Driller in Offshore, International, ...
- Roustabout Pusher in Brazil or Gulf of Mexico Jobs in Offshore, InternationalSeadrill has Roustabout Pusher positions available in Brazil and in the Gulf of Mexico. Candidates interested in international work are encouraged to apply. Employee responsibilities and duties: 1) Documented training in accordance with lifting procedures 2) Knowledge of authorities requirement and procedures for lifting operations/equipment 3) Be familiar with all chemicals being handled onboard 4) Responsible for keeping the pipedeck ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in International
- Hook-Up HSE Advisor Jobs in Offshore, VariousResponsible for providing support and guidance to ensure compliance with national and international regulations. To assist in the induction and familiarisation process for new people. To assist in identifying and fulfilling training requirements for all work-site people to achieve necessary HSE competency requirements. To contribute to the HSE readiness of the work-site. To produce and maintain work-site HSE documentation ...
- Motorman Jobs in Offshore, InternationalEnsure that incomplete repairs and projects are finished timely * Ensure that equipment failure is kept to a minimum and within contractual limits * Maintain good two-way communication with crew members * Ensure entries on permits, isolation tags, and logs reflect the current status ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Mechanic, Jack-ups Related Positions
- Tig Jobs
- Hazmat CDL Jobs
- Turbine Mechanic Jobs
- Shop Manager Jobs
- Alarm Management Jobs
- Equipment Operator Jobs
- Mining Operator Jobs
- Helper Jobs
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Automation Technician Jobs
- Assembly Technician Jobs
- CDL Driver Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Winch Operator Jobs
- Instrument Jobs
- Truck Mechanic Jobs
- Offshore Rigging Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Electrical Power Distribution Jobs