Preparation of monthly management results and forecasts, including but not limited to: Extracting data from the group accounting/consolidation system for review and analysis; Identify and highlight areas of concern where costs versus recovery is not as expected; Preparation of consolidated Monthly Management Report (‘RMR’) and internal departmental reports; Monthly accounts reconciliation and analysis of P&L; Calculation and booking of accruals and cost reallocations as necessary. Preparation of internal reporting timetable for Finance Team; Preparation of Annual Budgets and all supporting packs required by Corporate Manage the annual White Book Rate (‘WBR’) review, including but not limited to: Preparation of WBR rules; Calculation of annual WBRs for review by senior management including detailed analysis of movements between years; Identification and calculation of new WBRs required through the year; Ongoing maintenance of Internal Pricing Database.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Management Accountant in UK, Scotland, Europe vacant at Subsea 7 Scotland. The job opening is in the Management and Finance department at Subsea 7 Europe where you will be an important team member. Management information and analysis, including budgets and forecasts
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Subsea 7, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Management Accountant Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs a Project Accountant you’ll provide a detailed, comprehensive finance and accounting service to projects. This involves working closely with project services, project engineers and supply chain engineers to ensure that the project manager makes the right project promises and know the current status of delivery of those promises in financial terms at all times. ...
- Cost Control Accountant Jobs in Houston, USATimely and accurate reporting / forecasting of the financial performance of projects Maintain the Project budget / forecast from handover from Business Acquisition through to close-out Monitor and evaluate project expenditure to determine trends and the requirement for the implementation of recovery measures Ongoing determination of job profitability and forecasts Preparation of project cash flows Preparation of accurate monthly Project ...
- Senior Projects Accountant Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Senior Projects Accountant demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy. - Serve as a business partner ...
Subsea 7 Jobs
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Chief Officer Jobs in Offshore, InternationalThe safe and efficient running of the deck department. Watch duty including acting as DP Operator and Senior Officer of The Bridge Watch. Supervision of the safe and efficient loading/unloading, storing and sea-fastening of goods in holds, on deck or in deck storage areas Draft and Stability calculations. Overall maintenance except where especially detailed to other departments. Responsible for the ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Geophysicist Jobs in Sunbury, UKTo be considered for the role of geophysicist, applicants must have:- Relevant experience in oil/gas industry- Experience in exploration, appraisal or development Geophysics – Ability to work with a variety of geophysical datasets including 2D and 3D seismic as well as borehole geophysical data.- Experience in exploration, appraisal or development geophysics – Deep workstation interpretation ...
- Petroleum Engineering Graduate Programme Jobs in Various, UKAt BG Group, petroleum engineers work closely with geologists and geophysicists, as well as drilling and production engineers. Together, they have a crucial role to play at every stage in the lifecycle of oil and gas fields around the world – from exploration and field development to reservoir management and operation. The three or four placements ...
Management Accountant Related Positions
- Senior Accountant Jobs
- Financing Jobs
- Finance Director Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs
- Financial Modeling Jobs
- Credit Jobs
- Financial Services Jobs
- Cash Management Jobs
- Inventory Accountant Jobs
- Income Statement Jobs
- Equity Jobs
- Tax Accountant Jobs
- Financial Audit Jobs
- Accounting Entry Level Jobs
- Risk Analysis Jobs
- Financial Advisor Jobs
- Cost Analyst Jobs
- Accounting Manager Jobs
- Investment Jobs
- Tax Jobs