As a Project Accountant you’ll provide a detailed, comprehensive finance and accounting service to projects. This involves working closely with project services, project engineers and supply chain engineers to ensure that the project manager makes the right project promises and know the current status of delivery of those promises in financial terms at all times. In this role you’ll be responsible for ensuring quality project accounting and financial control. This will cover areas such as input to partner reporting, project accounting, financial accounting and reporting, commitment control, change control procedures, variations, claims and ensuring that the current delegations of authority are followed
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Project Accountant in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Shell Scotland. The job opening is in the Management and Finance department at Shell Europe where you will be an important team member. As a Project Accountant you’ll provide a detailed, comprehensive finance and accounting service to projects
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Shell, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Project Accountant Jobs
- Marketing Accountant Administrator Jobs in Luanda, AngolaBaker Petrolite is currently seeking a Operations/Marketing Account Manager I who will report to a District/Operations Manager. RESPONSIBILITIES: - Manage national lab staff - Work with national employees to develop lab and computer skills - Interface with customer offshore staff as appropriate to communicate program performance and to determine customer objectives - Support shore based projects We have a vacant oil ...
- Project Accountant Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs a Project Accountant you’ll provide a detailed, comprehensive finance and accounting service to projects. This involves working closely with project services, project engineers and supply chain engineers to ensure that the project manager makes the right project promises and know the current status of delivery of those promises in financial terms at all times. ...
- Cost Control Accountant Jobs in Houston, USATimely and accurate reporting / forecasting of the financial performance of projects Maintain the Project budget / forecast from handover from Business Acquisition through to close-out Monitor and evaluate project expenditure to determine trends and the requirement for the implementation of recovery measures Ongoing determination of job profitability and forecasts Preparation of project cash flows Preparation of accurate monthly Project ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
- Senior Structural Engineer Jobs in Sarawak, MalaysiaResponsible for ensuring the integrity of the design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil and gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of the existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges and miscellaneous structures) * Set structural basis for design and ...
- Technical Support – Subsurface Jobs in Sichuan, ChinaResponsibilities : * Data management focal point, preparing and uploading data and files to data storage systems; * Preparing well files, e.g. the full history of a well from drilling to the actual status; * Prepare basic evaluations such as: + Geological data compilation, formation tops and bases + Basic mapping or modelling + Reservoir engineering, i.e. basic material balancing analysis ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Project Accountant Related Positions
- Senior Accountant Jobs
- Financing Jobs
- Finance Director Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs
- Financial Modeling Jobs
- Credit Jobs
- Financial Services Jobs
- Cash Management Jobs
- Inventory Accountant Jobs
- Income Statement Jobs
- Equity Jobs
- Tax Accountant Jobs
- Financial Audit Jobs
- Accounting Entry Level Jobs
- Risk Analysis Jobs
- Financial Advisor Jobs
- Cost Analyst Jobs
- Accounting Manager Jobs
- Investment Jobs
- Tax Jobs