As a Hydraulic Mechanic you will report to the Maintenance Supervisor. Your main responsibilities will include: • The safe execution of those items in the preventive maintenance program they are conducting and they are responsible for the safety of all personnel working under his supervision. • Report to the Senior Subsea Engineer before commencing any work on Systems associated with Well Control Equipment and is to liaise with the Junior Subsea engineer on all aspects of maintenance of this equipment. • Keeping the Maintenance Supervisor closely informed of all activities within his area of responsibility and notifies him immediately on detection of any abnormal readings or fail symptoms on critical equipment and systems. • Perform maintenance work on, but is not limited to, hydraulic units such as drilling equipment and cranes. • Carry out maintenance and inspections on Mechanical equipment and systems in accordance with the preventive maintenance program and the Maintenance Supervisor’s instructions.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Hydraulic Mechanic in Offshore, Australia, Australia vacant at Maersk Drilling Australia. The job opening is in the Drilling and Mechanic department at Maersk Drilling Australia where you will be an important team member. As a Hydraulic Mechanic you will report to the Maintenance Supervisor.
Find other Hydraulic Mechanic Jobs
Find other Maersk Drilling Jobs
Find other Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore, Australia
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Maersk Drilling, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Hydraulic Mechanic Jobs
- Rig Floor Mechanic Jobs in Offshore, USAPosition Reports To: Rig Hydraulic; Deputy, Other Mechanic or Floorhand who is qualified for supervision and maintenance of drilling equipment. Responsibility and Authority The Rig Floor Mechanic is responsible for the safe execution of the instructions given by the Maintenance Supervisor. The Rig Floor Mechanic is responsible for ensuring that the relevant requirements of the Management System are ...
- Mechanical Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, InternationalIf you can live up to Transocean’s core values and meet these requirements we would like to hear from you. Has an internationally recognized trade qualification or has undergone an apprenticeship in heavy machinery repair or manufacture. Supervises the maintenance and repair of mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment onboard the rig. High school diploma or equivalent ...
- Senior Mechanical Technician Jobs in Offshore, InternationalOffshore repair, maintenance and testing of a wide range of fixed and mobile equipment within the relevant asset equipment inventory Onshore construction, preparation, overhaul, repair, maintenance and testing of a wide range of fixed and mobile systems equipment and miscellaneous operational equipment within the relevant asset equipment inventory. Advise and assist other Technicians with technical expertise as ...
Maersk Drilling Jobs
- Able Seaman / Roustabout Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaMaersk Drilling Australia is on the threshold of a major expansion providing longterm career opportunities. If you are looking to take your career places via skill diversification and international exposure; Why not come and experience the difference, you will be joining a team who sets high standards & strategies to exceed them. As an AB/IR ...
- Assistant Barge Engineer Jobs in Offshore, NorwayWhen on duty, supervision of loading, unloading, and ballasting operations on board, and assisting the Barge Engineer in carrying out daily calculations regarding stability, weight of deck-loads, and contents of tanks. The Assistant Barge Engineer will assist the Barge Engineer in handling all marine matters related to the operations of the rig, e.g. navigation, anchor handling, ...
- Driller -cyberbase Jack Up Egypt Jobs in Offshore, EgyptThe Driller reports to the Senior Toolpusher or Tourpusher. He is responsible for conducting his team and himself in a safe manner. The Driller is responsible for the safe operation of Cyberbase system, drawworks, pipe handling systems, mud circulating systems and BOP equipment in accordance with the requirements specified in the operating procedures, the drilling programme ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Australia
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaDay to day supervision of the i-Tech resource operating on work site. * When acting as the senior i-Tech representative offshore, maintaining communications with the clients offshore representative and project engineer. * Execution of the i-Tech operations and ensuring its timely completion in accordance with the relevant proposal and ...
- Senior Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Front-End Facilities Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaSDA is currently seeking an experienced Front-End Facilities Engineer! Responsibilities : You primary sphere of responsibility in this role is to ensure that all investment decisions are based on a solid technical foundation, and in line with SDA’s broader vision and objectives. Working in a multidisciplinary team, you will be the principal technical consultant to the Asset ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Hydraulic Mechanic Related Positions
- Tig Jobs
- Hazmat CDL Jobs
- Turbine Mechanic Jobs
- Shop Manager Jobs
- Alarm Management Jobs
- Equipment Operator Jobs
- Mining Operator Jobs
- Helper Jobs
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Automation Technician Jobs
- Assembly Technician Jobs
- CDL Driver Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Winch Operator Jobs
- Instrument Jobs
- Truck Mechanic Jobs
- Offshore Rigging Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Electrical Power Distribution Jobs