If you can live up to Transocean’s core values and meet these requirements we would like to hear from you. Has an internationally recognized trade qualification or has undergone an apprenticeship in heavy machinery repair or manufacture. Supervises the maintenance and repair of mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment onboard the rig. High school diploma or equivalent with knowledge of all technical calculations required for the safe operation of the drilling unit. Supervises the maintenance and repair on all drilling equipment pumps and valves of the ballast system, thrusters, associated driven pumps and auxiliary equipment. Operates, maintains and repairs as necessary the engine cooling water system, lube oil system, and fuel system. Ensures that reports for repair and maintenance of equipment are accurate and complete and informs the Maintenance Supervisor/Chief Engineer and other department heads of any technical problems or limitations that may affect the safe operation of the rig. Maintains control over the rig’s Preventive Maintenance System (PMS) and associated computer database and ensures that the permit to work and isolation systems are strictly adhered to in the maintenance department. Demonstrates commitment to Company safety policies through leadership and guidance.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Mechanical Supervisor in Offshore, International, International vacant at Transocean International. The job opening is in the Drilling and Supervisor department at Transocean International where you will be an important team member. Supervises the maintenance and repair of mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment onboard the rig.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Transocean, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Mechanical Supervisor Jobs
- ROV Supervisor Jobs in Houston, USA The ROV Supervisor is responsible for the safety of the ROV, Tooling and system related third party personnel. The incumbent is responsible for organizing and managing the project team, effective handling of operations and emergency situations. Ability to oversee the tasks of both the Mechanical and Electrical Technician positions. Training new personnel as necessary and also ...
- Mechanical Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, International If you can live up to Transocean’s core values and meet these requirements we would like to hear from you. Has an internationally recognized trade qualification or has undergone an apprenticeship in heavy machinery repair or manufacture. Supervises the maintenance and repair of mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment onboard the rig. High school diploma or equivalent ...
- Technical Coordinator/Maintenance Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, International Responsible for the management of the maintenance planning for all equipment. • Responsible for the maintenance and the repair of all equipment and material on board. • Responsible to apply the MAXIMO P.M.S system and to record it. • Responsible for the stock management and to order all the spare parts related to the mechanical, electrical and marine equipment. • Responsible to conduct ...
- Subsea Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, International If you can live up to Transocean’s core values and meet these requirements we would like to hear from you. 1. Maintains and repairs all subsea systems and associated surface equipment, riser tensioning system, and drill string compensation systems onboard the rig. 2. High school diploma or equivalent with knowledge of all technical calculations required for the ...
- Principal Engineer – Subsea and Well Control Jobs in Houston, USA The Principal Engineer will be responsible for the development of design and repair specifications, evaluation, modification, and issue resolution of various structures, equipment and systems for new build, conversion, refurbishment, and upgrades to floating and self-elevating offshore drilling units. Responsibilities include accurate scheduling, budget and quality control, safety and reliability of engineering work. The Principal ...
- Sr. Drilling Engineer Jobs in Offshore, Houston Analyze client’s drilling projects by reviewing their proposed well design to assure company policy are in compliance and recommend client’s projects execution. Examine client’s well construction progress by reviewing daily drilling reports to assure the proposed well design is been executed properly providing technical solutions when necessary. Examine client’s non standard operations/projects (e.g. managed pressure ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in International
- Hook-Up HSE Advisor Jobs in Offshore, Various Responsible for providing support and guidance to ensure compliance with national and international regulations. To assist in the induction and familiarisation process for new people. To assist in identifying and fulfilling training requirements for all work-site people to achieve necessary HSE competency requirements. To contribute to the HSE readiness of the work-site. To produce and maintain work-site HSE documentation ...
- Motorman Jobs in Offshore, International Ensure that incomplete repairs and projects are finished timely * Ensure that equipment failure is kept to a minimum and within contractual limits * Maintain good two-way communication with crew members * Ensure entries on permits, isolation tags, and logs reflect the current status ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, International BG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, International Manages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, Nigeria The Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, Malaysia Responsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Mechanical Supervisor Related Positions
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Pump Supervisor Jobs
- Inspection Supervisor Jobs
- Heavy Lift Supervisor Jobs
- Process Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Control Room Supervisor Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Design Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Fluid Supervisor Jobs
- Lifting Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Civil Supervisor Jobs
- Workshop Supervisor Jobs
- Shift Supervisor Jobs
- Rig Supervisor Jobs