Basic experience in schematic design and circuit simulation. Good technical and problem solving skills with a drive for results. Ability to Root Cause a failure and/or trend at the circuit/system level. Capable of specifying electronic components such as OPAMPS, memories, DSP, microprocessors, inductors, and capacitors to update/improve current electronics designs to be realized on printed circuits boards. Familiar with test equipment such as spectrum/logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, firmware code debuggers, and emulators. Good written and verbal skills. Works well in teams and also independently. Manages time well and makes quality decisions. Basic project management skills.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Electrical Engineer in Houston, USA, America vacant at Baker Hughes USA. The job opening is in the Engineering and Electrical department at Baker Hughes America where you will be an important team member. The individual will be actively engaged in design and development of electronic circuits. These circuits may be stand alone or part of a larger system.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Electrical Engineer Jobs
- Rig Electrician Jobs in Offshore, InternationalMake necessary repairs to electrical equipment aboard the rig. Perform all duties in a safe manner and in accordance with operating procedures. Install new equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications, safe practices, and regulatory requirements. Maintain the logs of all electrical repairs onboard the rig and keep Rig Engineer informed as to the status of the repairs ...
- Chief Electrician Jobs in Offshore, InternationalCommunication system DP system, including DP reference systems (HPR, HIPAP, UPS, Tautwire, Artemis, Fan Beam within their ability and proficiency Electrical systems Motors and generators Transformers Lighting systems Navigation systems Alarm and control systems All electrical power systems Switchboards Video and entertainment systems Carrying out repairs as directed by the Chief Engineer. Carrying out modifications on the equipment as directed by the Chief Engineer. Keeping workshops and tools ...
- Project Electrical Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAssist Technical Manager in the promotion and maintenance of efficient engineering interfaces across the Project Team. Assist Technical Manager in the development of a standard approach to the electrical engineering functions. Undertake site visits to sub-contractors and vendors and control during production operations. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Project Electrical Engineer ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
Electrical Engineer Related Positions
- Electrical Commissioning Engineer Jobs
- Electrical Advisor Jobs
- Electrical Project Manager Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- Electrical Power Distribution Jobs
- Electrical Rig Engineering Jobs
- Electrical Reliability Manager Jobs
- Electrical Manager Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Technician Jobs
- Electrical Estimator Jobs
- Electrical Engineer Manager Jobs
- Electrical Construction Jobs
- Power Electrical Engineer Jobs
- Electrical Design Engineer Jobs
- Electrical Assembly Jobs
- Electrical Construction Manager Jobs
- Electrical Apprentice Jobs
- Lead Electrical Engineer Jobs
- Electrical Rig Technician Jobs