Maintain Subsea systems equipment such that operation plan goals are met for mechanical downtime and repair and maintenance by: * Proper maintenance of equipment in accordance with the Company’s preventive maintenance program. * Timely repair. * Request, through supervisor, needed supplies and parts to maintain adequate inventory in area of responsibility. * Be completely knowledgeable of the Company checklists and procedures. * Establish system for permanent documentation of work performed on equipment in area of responsibility and record equipment condition daily. * Ensure that no welding is done on Subsea equipment. * Eliminate any waste and establish a cost conscious planning effort within area of responsibility. * Review all operational and technical bulletins and implement all directives as required. * Perform or assist in the performance of tasks or projects as may be assigned by supervisor. * Maintain a good working relationship with supervisor and other members of the rig crew. * Maintain the operational integrity all Subsea related equipment.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Subsea Engineer II in Offshore, Australia, Australia vacant at Atwood Oceanics Australia. The job opening is in the Engineering and Drilling department at Atwood Oceanics Australia where you will be an important team member. The Subsea Engineer II is a key position in the Maintenance department being responsible for the efficient maintenance, monitoring and operation of the Subsea systems equipment.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Atwood Oceanics, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Subsea Engineer II Jobs
- Inspection General Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs Inspection General Manager your duties will include: • Responsible person for all company activities associated with the implementation of Inspection, Integrity and Project support to ensure that all client and company’s operational, commercial and QHSE expectations and targets are met • Accountable for the commercial and profit and loss implementation of the IIM business including preparation of annual ...
- Subsea Engineer II Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaMaintain Subsea systems equipment such that operation plan goals are met for mechanical downtime and repair and maintenance by: * Proper maintenance of equipment in accordance with the Company’s preventive maintenance program. * Timely repair. * Request, through supervisor, needed supplies and parts to maintain adequate ...
- Lead Project Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandKey Job Responsibilities for these positions: - Deliverable of Incident and Injury Free (IIF) performance, while achieving timely delivery of projects within cost expectations - Initial review and assessment of proposed opportunities for Brownfield facilities and processing system modifications (pre-project & Project Phase 1) - Concept Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning & Startup and Close Out of Brownfield facilities ...
Atwood Oceanics Jobs
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
- Operations Admin Trainee Jobs in Perth, AustraliaThe Operations Administrator assists the Operations Manager in all areas of administration including Materials Logistics, Commercial, Purchasing, and Personnel. The Operations Administrator is responsible for maintaining purchasing, logistics and reporting standards in order to meet company policy requirements.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Operations Admin Trainee in Perth, Australia, Australia vacant ...
- Senior Electrical Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA# Prepares block, system and circuit diagrams for power distribution and controls as well as drives (VFD or SCR) for a variety of systems in a Drilling Rig. # Sizes and specifies electrical components such as motors, transformers, motor control centers and their breakers as well as PLC’s and communications components. Sizes and specifies power cables ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Australia
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaDay to day supervision of the i-Tech resource operating on work site. * When acting as the senior i-Tech representative offshore, maintaining communications with the clients offshore representative and project engineer. * Execution of the i-Tech operations and ensuring its timely completion in accordance with the relevant proposal and ...
- Senior Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Front-End Facilities Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaSDA is currently seeking an experienced Front-End Facilities Engineer! Responsibilities : You primary sphere of responsibility in this role is to ensure that all investment decisions are based on a solid technical foundation, and in line with SDA’s broader vision and objectives. Working in a multidisciplinary team, you will be the principal technical consultant to the Asset ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Subsea Engineer II Related Positions
- Mwd Driller Jobs
- Assessment Driller Jobs
- Land Rig Jobs
- Rig Moving Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Derrick Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- OIM Jobs
- IWCF Jobs
- Remedial Tools Jobs
- Rig Electrician Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- Torque Jobs
- Drilling Manager Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Derrick Hand Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Rig Safety Consultant Jobs
- Pump Hand Jobs