Key Job Responsibilities for these positions: - Deliverable of Incident and Injury Free (IIF) performance, while achieving timely delivery of projects within cost expectations - Initial review and assessment of proposed opportunities for Brownfield facilities and processing system modifications (pre-project & Project Phase 1) - Concept Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning & Startup and Close Out of Brownfield facilities projects (Project Phases 2, 3, 4 & 5) - Effective management of the selected Engineering and Construction Contractor for the project - Ensure that the design meets the project performance requirements and Chevron safety, quality, and technical standards - Adhere to Chevron Project Development, Operational Excellence and CUE processes, procedures and reviews and UK regulations - Ensure approval decisions on projects are made at the appropriate level - Support business planning and work schedule planning as required by Asset Teams and Maintenance, Reliability and Integrity Group - Provide technical mentoring and possibly supervision to other Process/ Facilities Engineers within CUE
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Lead Project Engineer in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Chevron Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Project department at Chevron Europe where you will be an important team member. The Lead Project Engineer is an office based assignment but with the expectation to make regular visits to offshore installations for interface discussions with Operations and to review construction/ commissioning work
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Chevron, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Lead Project Engineer Jobs
- Riser Engineer Jobs in America, HoustonManage the contractor with respect to all pipeline activities for the system SCR/Flexiable, Risers. Monitor technical performance and review Design Premise, design deliverables and offshore construction manuals throughout all project phases. Review dynamic analyses of the riser system covering transportation, installation and operation phases. Liaise with Company specialists to gather comments to design documentation and ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Well Stimulation Specialist Jobs in Dhahran, Saudi ArabiaInitiate, lead, provide consultation and conduct applied research in matrix acidizing, acid and hydraulic fracturing, water shut-off both individually and/or along with a team. The candidates should have the ability to generate new ideas and projects, and contribute substantially to existing efforts. The candidate should have previous experiences dealing with acidizing carbonate and sandstone reservoirs. ...
- Drilling Site Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThis is Chevron’s on-site representative for direction of day to day drilling, completion, workover and intervention operations in the North Sea. Drill Site Managers work a rotational schedule, typically 14 days on/14 days off in domestic locations. Key job responsibilities include working in a team environment to complete all well construction operations, ensuring the safety of all personnel on location and ...
- Production Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Production Engineer will provide high quality Production Engineering work in order to analyse and optimise production. The position focuses on production and injection well performance analysis, diagnosis of potential problems, and the design of remedial and intervention programmes. The position is predominately onshore based, but will require occasional offshore work We have a vacant oil ...
- Subsea Supervisor Jobs in Luanda, Angola– Defines, procures, and manages all interface equipment and processes required to run / retrieve subsea production trees and completions. - Assists with testing and installation of subsea trees, intervention trees and controls equipment. - Prepares operational SOP’s and risk assessments for rig and vessel based deepwater subsea operations, e.g. subsea tree running, completion running and intervention ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Lead Project Engineer Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs
- Project Coordinator Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Electrical Project Manager Jobs
- Chemical Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Project Services Director Jobs
- Construction Project Engineer Jobs
- Construction Project Manager Jobs
- Project Services Manager Jobs
- Process Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Control Specialist Jobs
- Drilling Project Manager Jobs
- Project Management Coordinator Jobs
- Microsoft Project Jobs
- Project Director Jobs
- Project Execution Jobs
- Project Governance Jobs