We are currently seeking an experienced Lead Pipeline Installation Engineer to join the team at WorleyParsons with immediate start. Your responsibilities in this role will be primarily: Responsibilities and Duties: * Undertake activities as described * Execute work in compliance with project requirements and as per quality management systems. * Prepare and supervise the preparation of documents, including, but not limited to reports, studies, specifications and data sheets. * Comply with project procedures and standards * Identify and manage project design changes where relevant. * Ensure design is developed in accordance with project requirements and schedule, in co-ordination with relevant disciplines and third parties * Apply relevant company, project, national and international standards
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Lead Pipeline Installation Engineer in London, UK, Europe vacant at WorleyParsons UK. The job opening is in the Engineering and Pipeline department at WorleyParsons Europe where you will be an important team member. We are currently seeking an experienced Lead Pipeline Installation Engineer to join the team at WorleyParsons with immediate start.
Find other Lead Pipeline Installation Engineer Jobs
Find other WorleyParsons Jobs
Find other Oil and Gas Jobs in London, UK
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact WorleyParsons, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Lead Pipeline Installation Engineer Jobs
- Riser Engineer Jobs in America, HoustonManage the contractor with respect to all pipeline activities for the system SCR/Flexiable, Risers. Monitor technical performance and review Design Premise, design deliverables and offshore construction manuals throughout all project phases. Review dynamic analyses of the riser system covering transportation, installation and operation phases. Liaise with Company specialists to gather comments to design documentation and ...
- Integrated Services Co-coordinator Jobs in Jurong Town, SingaporeWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Pipeline and Risers Team Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for a team of around 25 pipeline engineers within the Aberdeen Central Engineering Group. The discipline group provides pipeline & riser design and installation analysis services to construction projects in the UK North Sea and supports a wide variety of projects worldwide. The Team Leader is responsible for all technical content produced by the ...
- Lead Offshore Structural Engineer Jobs in Bangkok, ThailandPrepare detail designs in conjunction with engineers. • Liaison with other disciplines on technical issues. • Produce work packs & drawings. • Ensure that the level of design work is appropriate for the complexity of the construction tasks. • Evidence of interaction. • Knowledge and compliance with Worley drafting procedures and drawing systems and applications. • Conduct site investigations. • Approaches Supervisor ...
- Piping Design Engineer Jobs in Muscat, OmanProvide detailed engineering input during all design phases, including interpretation and challenge of standards. Actively communicate with other disciplines to optimise areas of interface, during the design development, review and check processes. Support design/drawing office personnel with specialist engineering input. Prepare requisitions and technical evaluation of bids for discipline material and equipment procurement. Ensure equipment vendors provide timely ...
- Senior Piping Engineer Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaExecute assigned work in accordance with the applicable Project Procedures and Standards. · Extensive experience and knowledge of ASME codes and ASTM specifications are essential. · Develop piping material specifications for all process and utility piping systems and conduct piping calculations such as Wall Thickness. · Create and maintain all data sheets for process and utility valves, such ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Understand clients’ needs; identify and address design parameters and problems; develop and implement innovative solutions. Independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work for self and others. Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels. Fluent spoken and written English is essential, and you should have excellent presentation and Microsoft Office skills. We’ll also expect you to have knowledge of: * Marine engineering, covering basic propulsion systems, cargo transfer systems and outfit equipment * Marine ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in London
- Metocean Manager Jobs in London, UKThe Metocean Studies department has been providing advice and consultancy for over 30 years and continues to fulfill a valuable and expanding role both within the Noble Denton Group and dealing directly with commercial clients. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced person to join the Metocean Studies Department with a view to assuming a management ...
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UKIn this role you will be required to perform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems which includes: • Subsea system engineering • Concept and feasibility studies • FEED • Detail design • Rigid, Steel Catenary and flexible risers • Large diameter long distance trunklines • Ultradeep gas transmission ...
- Senior Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UKIn this role you will be required to perform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems which includes: Subsea system engineering, Concept and feasibility studies, FEED, Detail design, Rigid, Steel Catenary and flexible risers We have a vacant oil and gas industry position ...
Lead Pipeline Installation Engineer Related Positions
- Subsea Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Civil Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Sales Jobs
- Gathering Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Equipment Jobs
- Pipeline Compliance Jobs
- Pipeline Supervisor Jobs
- Pipeline Testing Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Manager Jobs
- Pipeline Scheduler Jobs
- Pipeline Supply Jobs
- Pipeline Safety Jobs
- Pipeline Integrity Engineering Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Jobs
- Pipeline Project Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Inspection Jobs
- Pipeline Technician Jobs
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Repair Jobs
- Pipeline Maintenance Jobs