Essential Functions: 1. Ensures the operation, maintenance and repair of computer, instrumentation and communication systems onboard 2. Ensures that the technical systems and its associated low power electrical equipment are in the prescribed condition 3. Keeps a maintenance log and prepares reports on the technical systems 4. Keeps CD roms updated with control system software in a safe location, as well as keeping a software log 5. Identifies the necessary spare parts onboard for all planned and unplanned maintenance and repairs 6. Ensures that all work is done safely and professionally and actively takes part in safety meetings and other meetings 7. Carry out or assist in jobs or projects requested by his immediate superior 8. Uncovers any unsatisfactory conditions and immediately reports these to supervisor
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Sr. Instrument Technician in Offshore, USA, America vacant at Seadrill USA. The job opening is in the Drilling and Technician department at Seadrill America where you will be an important team member. Responsible for operation, maintenance and repair of instrumentation and computer-based control systems
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Seadrill, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Sr. Instrument Technician Jobs
- Sr. Instrument Technician, Drillships/Semi-submersibles Jobs in Offshore, InternationalEmployee special responsibility and duties: • Ensures the operation, maintenance and repair of computer, instrumentation and communication systems onboard • Ensures that the technical systems and its associated low power electrical equipment are in the prescribed condition • Keeps a maintenance log and prepare reports on the technical systems. PLS backup routines. Responsible for keeping updated CD roms with control system ...
- Sr. Instrument Technician Jobs in Offshore, USAEssential Functions: 1. Ensures the operation, maintenance and repair of computer, instrumentation and communication systems onboard 2. Ensures that the technical systems and its associated low power electrical equipment are in the prescribed condition 3. Keeps a maintenance log and prepares reports on the technical systems 4. Keeps CD roms updated with control system software in a safe location, as well as keeping ...
- Sr. Mechanical Technician in Brazil Jobs in Offshore, BrazilResponsible for the repair and maintenance of hydraulic equipment in the drilling areas. Candidates interested in working internationally in Brazil are encouraged to apply. Position general responsibility: Responsible for organizing and supervising all the repair and maintenance work related to hydraulic power units and hydraulic equipment/systems in the drilling areas. 1) Make sure he is familiar with applicable ...
- Driller Jobs in Offshore, InternationalArea(s) of Responsibility: (a) Drill floor, derrick, mud cleaning, BOP’s and sub base, pit and pump room. (b) Supervision and performance of personnel working in the above areas. (c) Physical condition of areas and equipment, planned inspections and relevant documentation. Supervises: Drilling personnel and sub-contractor personnel.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Driller in Offshore, International, ...
- Roustabout Pusher in Brazil or Gulf of Mexico Jobs in Offshore, InternationalSeadrill has Roustabout Pusher positions available in Brazil and in the Gulf of Mexico. Candidates interested in international work are encouraged to apply. Employee responsibilities and duties: 1) Documented training in accordance with lifting procedures 2) Knowledge of authorities requirement and procedures for lifting operations/equipment 3) Be familiar with all chemicals being handled onboard 4) Responsible for keeping the pipedeck ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Sr. Instrument Technician Related Positions
- Tig Jobs
- Hazmat CDL Jobs
- Turbine Mechanic Jobs
- Shop Manager Jobs
- Alarm Management Jobs
- Equipment Operator Jobs
- Mining Operator Jobs
- Well Site Technician Jobs
- Helper Jobs
- Automation Technician Jobs
- Assembly Technician Jobs
- CDL Driver Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Winch Operator Jobs
- Chemical Process Technician Jobs
- Instrument Jobs
- Truck Mechanic Jobs
- Offshore Rigging Jobs
- Field Technician Jobs
- Electrical Power Distribution Jobs