Baker Oil Tools currently has an opening for PROJECT DESIGNER Senior RESPONSIBILITIES: • Plan and conduct research, designs, develops and executes engineering projects • Reviews progress and analyses results • Responsible for technical discussions, first installs, resolving single product issues • Provide technical guidance to team members • Produce and check all drawing types including design and 3D layouts • Assist in project planning and reviews • Recommend designs and materials for engineering tasks. • Produce innovative ideas that advance the market position of Baker product line • Co-ordinate prototype Lab and Field tests • Create field bulletins • Develop existing product lines • Produce theoretical analysis of product design that generally renders testing to be a confirmation of ideas • Select seal materials • Control the production of manufacture and illustrative drawings • Make use of V.A. concepts to reduce product cost without sacrificing technical integrity • Prepare test programs, requests and reports • Analyze test results and make recommendations • Prepare Service and Technical Units for review by supervisor • Conduct Design Reviews • Order and track prototype parts • Analyze Baker Performance Reports and responds to Field Enquiries • On occasion, provide product support, manufacturing support and failure analysis • Adherence to health and safety rules and regulations • General ad-hoc duties and special projects when required
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Project Designer in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Baker Hughes Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Project department at Baker Hughes Europe where you will be an important team member. Baker Oil Tools currently has an opening for PROJECT DESIGNER Senior
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Senior Project Designer Jobs
- Senior Project Designer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Baker Oil Tools currently has an opening for PROJECT DESIGNER Senior RESPONSIBILITIES: • Plan and conduct research, designs, develops and executes engineering projects • Reviews progress and analyses results • Responsible for technical discussions, first installs, resolving single product issues • Provide technical guidance to team members • Produce and check all drawing types including design and 3D layouts • Assist in ...
- Senior Piping Designer Jobs in Delhi, India Requires previous experience of the mechanical and civil design of offshore and onshore projects and the project execution strategies associated with pipeline procurement and construction. Minimum qualifications: Mechanical Engineering degree and Chartered Engineer. Proven track record in FEED and detailed design experience. Familiar with the relevant International standards and Codes of Practice and competent in the design, specification ...
- Senior Subsea Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA As a Subsea Engineer you will be responsible for the design, specification and services related to subsea facilities for floating productions, tiebacks to existing facilities or stand-alone developments. You will also be responsible for riser systems, controls systems, subsea hardware (trees, valves, manifolds, pumps, etc.) subsea structures, umbilical and flow lines and concepts for subsea ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Responsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Provide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, Oman Supervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Responsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Noble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Providing support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Perform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland The O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland As an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Senior Project Designer Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs
- Project Coordinator Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Electrical Project Manager Jobs
- Chemical Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Project Services Director Jobs
- Construction Project Engineer Jobs
- Construction Project Manager Jobs
- Project Services Manager Jobs
- Process Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Control Specialist Jobs
- Drilling Project Manager Jobs
- Project Management Coordinator Jobs
- Microsoft Project Jobs
- Project Director Jobs
- Project Execution Jobs
- Project Governance Jobs