As a Subsea Engineer you will be responsible for the design, specification and services related to subsea facilities for floating productions, tiebacks to existing facilities or stand-alone developments. You will also be responsible for riser systems, controls systems, subsea hardware (trees, valves, manifolds, pumps, etc.) subsea structures, umbilical and flow lines and concepts for subsea processing, pumping and production systems. You’ll perform all conventional aspects of the functional area subject matter, devises new approaches to problems encountered, as well as plans, schedule, and conduct work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria. You work involves conventional engineering practice but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, and difficult coordination requirements. We’ll look to you to provide technical guidance to designers and less experienced engineers. You may be responsible for leadership of a functional area on a small project or a segment of a larger project. Performed correctly your position will indirectly impact on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. As the lead, you will plan, budget, organize, coordinate and control the project and be responsible for employee performance appraisals and for coaching and developing lower level professionals.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Subsea Engineer in Houston, USA, America vacant at Granherne USA. The job opening is in the Engineering and Project department at Granherne America where you will be an important team member. be responsible for the design, specification and services related to subsea facilities for floating productions, tiebacks to existing facilities or stand-alone developments.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Granherne, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Senior Subsea Engineer Jobs
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaDay to day supervision of the i-Tech resource operating on work site. * When acting as the senior i-Tech representative offshore, maintaining communications with the clients offshore representative and project engineer. * Execution of the i-Tech operations and ensuring its timely completion in accordance with the relevant proposal and ...
- Sales Manager – Northern Europe Jobs in Various, NetherlandsMaintaining bookings forecast for the area of responsibility. • Winning new orders against the forecast as well as developing upsides opportunities. • Preparing monthly reports for Sales and Senior Management. • Assist in collecting aged receivable customer accounts. • Ensuring that all non standard terms and conditions are directed to the EH Contracts and Legal department for review and ...
- Senior Structural Engineer Jobs in Miri, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Improvement of offshore and onshore structures performance through maintenance analysis and reliability/improvement loop * Responsible for planning structural inspection * Providing maintenance input into Asset Integrity and structural engineering support for onshore and offshore structures * Act as contract holder for a number of hoisting and structural engineering related contracts * Actively participate in audits and reviews We ...
- Senior Naval Architect Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for assisting with design and consulting work related to deepwater floating platforms. Duties include analysis of the structural and hydrodynamic response of various platforms and mooring types, layout and structural design and interfacing with client and other Granherne/KBR staff. You need to be able to supervise and direct personnel to accomplish specific tasks. We have a ...
- Engineering Safety Jobs in Leatherhead, UKResponsible for providing safety related input to design projects including process hazard reviews, hazard consequence modeling, process hazard analyses, risk assessment studies, Safety Integrity Level determinations, and management of changes as related to safety. Under general supervision, independently applies advanced engineering techniques, makes decisions on engineering problems and methods, and represents the organization in conferences to ...
- Principal Marine Structural Jobs in Houston, USAAs the Principal Marine Structural Engineer you will be responsible for executing design and consulting work related to deepwater floating platforms. Your duties include analysis of the structural and hydrodynamic response of various platforms, design and analysis of hull structural components, finite element analysis, fatigue analysis, supervising development of structural drawings and interface ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
Senior Subsea Engineer Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs
- Project Coordinator Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Electrical Project Manager Jobs
- Chemical Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Project Services Director Jobs
- Construction Project Engineer Jobs
- Construction Project Manager Jobs
- Project Services Manager Jobs
- Process Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Control Specialist Jobs
- Drilling Project Manager Jobs
- Project Management Coordinator Jobs
- Microsoft Project Jobs
- Project Director Jobs
- Project Execution Jobs
- Project Governance Jobs