Provide process technical support to assets including troubleshooting and root cause failure analysis as required Identify and progress safety, environmental and profit improvement opportunities from concept selection to execution Provide surveillance and process optimization to assigned assets to maximize production throughput and minimize downtime Lead and participate in Risk Assessments and HAZOPs Provide input and participate in annual plan and budget process Work externally with industry associations and relevant authorities as well as network within the ExxonMobil Corporation
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Process Design Engineer in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Exxon Mobil Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Process department at Exxon Mobil Europe where you will be an important team member. Professional process engineer responsible for providing process engineering support for ExxonMobil’s North Sea assets.
Find other Senior Process Design Engineer Jobs
Find other Exxon Mobil Jobs
Find other Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Exxon Mobil, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Senior Process Design Engineer Jobs
- Senior Corrosion Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandDesign, manage or implement as appropriate assigned asset corrosion control strategy(ies), participate in and effectively report upon associated activities and practices, and provide corrosion engineering support services to Oceaneering and/ or client companies. - Ensure Regulatory and BP standard compliance. - Support Delivery Team Leader (DTL) in appropriate aspects of management of Oceaneering contract providing assurance on ...
- Engineering positions in the Middle East Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAEDue to recent project awards, we have a number of vacancies available for Senior and Expert Engineers throughout the Middle East. The positions will mainly be based in Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia and there are immediate starts available for the right candidates. Disciplines required include - Process Engineers HSE Engineers Automation Engineers Pipeline Engineers Offshore Pipeline Engineers Onshore Instrument Engineers Work will mainly ...
- Senior Process Design Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide process technical support to assets including troubleshooting and root cause failure analysis as required Identify and progress safety, environmental and profit improvement opportunities from concept selection to execution Provide surveillance and process optimization to assigned assets to maximize production throughput and minimize downtime Lead and participate in Risk Assessments and HAZOPs Provide input and participate in annual plan ...
Exxon Mobil Jobs
- Process Design Engineer Jobs in London, UKProduction of facility screening, project design basis and front end engineering design deliverables for capital investment projects typically in the range of $3M to $70M. This will include preparation of Heat and Material Balances, existing equipment design checks and new equipment design specification (reactors, fractionation towers, heat exchangers, rotating equipment, fired heaters, safety systems, hydraulic ...
- Materials Manager Jobs in Luanda, AngolaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to the ...
- Instrument & Control Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProfessional I&C engineer responsible for operations support, troubleshooting, I&C integrity program management and I&C project scoping/support on ExxonMobils North Sea assets. Job description: For assigned assets, provide operations personnel with single point contact for all I&C related engineering issues. Provide technical recommendations/proposals to resolve I&C issues. Provide hands on engineering support to troubleshoot, improve plant stability and optimise performance. Initiate ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Senior Process Design Engineer Related Positions
- Commissioning Process Jobs
- Process Safety Management Jobs
- Gas Plant Process Operator Jobs
- Statistical Process Control Jobs
- Process Supervisor Jobs
- Process Control System Jobs
- Process Safety Jobs
- Chemical Process Technician Jobs
- Process Instructor Jobs
- Gas Processing Plant Operator Jobs
- Process Project Engineer Jobs
- Process Chemical Engineer Jobs
- LNG Process Engineer Jobs
- Data Processing Jobs
- Process Safety Engineering Jobs
- Process Control Engineer Jobs
- Process Engineer Refinery Jobs
- Chemical Process Engineer Jobs
- Process Controls Engineer Jobs
- Gas Processing Engineer Jobs