The Senior Pipeline Engineers get involved in the tender stage. They verify that we are capable to do what the client wants, and they design the technical solution that we finally present to our client. The Senior Pipeline Engineers are versatile. They conduct static and dynamic analysis, they analyse stresses and strain in the lay process and analyse the reeling process numerically. Together with the Welding and Materials Department, they define the required material properties and requirements to the final welds. The Pipeline Engineers also follow up on sub-contractors, develop the methodology for installation and write the procedures. In connection with fabrications, the Pipeline Engineers often carry out inspections at sub-contractors and during offshore installations they work on the vessels. The Senior Pipeline Engineers work with rigid pipelines, flexibles and umbilicals and they follow the project from A to Z.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Pipeline Engineers in Stavanger, Norway, Europe vacant at Subsea 7 Norway. The job opening is in the Engineering and Pipeline department at Subsea 7 Europe where you will be an important team member. The Senior Pipeline Engineers get involved in the tender stage. They verify that we are capable to do what the client wants, and they design the technical solution that we finally present to our client.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Subsea 7, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Senior Pipeline Engineers Jobs
- Senior Subsea Test & Commisioning Engineer Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayParticipate in project planning and follow-up of Subsea 7 operations Preparation of documentation and procedures for commissioning activities such as pressure testing, pigging, nitrogen flushing, gelling and much more. Follow-up of interface between business partners and customers Follow-up of sub-contractors Follow-up projects through some participation on onshore site visits to various sites around the world Follow-up of projects offshore through ...
- Engineering positions in the Middle East Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAEDue to recent project awards, we have a number of vacancies available for Senior and Expert Engineers throughout the Middle East. The positions will mainly be based in Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia and there are immediate starts available for the right candidates. Disciplines required include - Process Engineers HSE Engineers Automation Engineers Pipeline Engineers Offshore Pipeline Engineers Onshore Instrument Engineers Work will mainly ...
- Senior Systems Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil and Gas is a global, leading supplier of technology-based equipment and services for the oil and gas industry – from drilling and production equipment to pipeline integrity. If you’re ready to work with the industry’s most talented ...
Subsea 7 Jobs
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Chief Officer Jobs in Offshore, InternationalThe safe and efficient running of the deck department. Watch duty including acting as DP Operator and Senior Officer of The Bridge Watch. Supervision of the safe and efficient loading/unloading, storing and sea-fastening of goods in holds, on deck or in deck storage areas Draft and Stability calculations. Overall maintenance except where especially detailed to other departments. Responsible for the ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager Work Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Commercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values * Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy ...
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland. Responsibilities : In this role you’ll be responsible for cross-business co-ordination and the prioritisation of reputation and resource management. This includes communications staff development and mentoring communications leaders throughout the cluster. You’ll ...
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayWork Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Design of control and monitoring systems for subsea process systems as well as for pumps, compressors and separators * Development and implementation of all electric subsea control system * Specification and sizing of process control loops and control components ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger
- Senior Engineer – Instrument / Actuated Valves Jobs in Stavanger, Norwaydevelop technical specifications and documentation for procurement of pressure safety valves, actuated valves on/off valves, control valves and valve controls contribute technical competency to the procurement process vendor follow up for procurement packages participation in FAT develop installation, test and start-up procedures inspections at offshore and onshore installations mentor and coach for other personnel within the valve engineering We have a vacant ...
- Piping Stress Analysis Jobs in Stavanger, Norwayconducting piping stress analysis using Caesar II/Triflex, preferably in the offshore industry produce Critical Line List knowledge of appropriate national and international codes and standards including ASME B31.3 writing and presentation of technical reports evaluation of piping stress calculations done by others basic knowledge of piping layout, design and process knowledge of pipe supports, trunnion calculations, assessment of loads on equipment, ...
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, Norways a Senior Engineer you will be have working tasks such as: Design and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment Specification and follow up on internal and external engineering service providers CAD modelling and drafting Writing procedures, manuals and reports, updating documentation and drawings, create part and document structure in the electronic documentation system. Support in ...
Senior Pipeline Engineers Related Positions
- Subsea Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Civil Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Sales Jobs
- Gathering Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Equipment Jobs
- Pipeline Compliance Jobs
- Pipeline Supervisor Jobs
- Pipeline Testing Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Manager Jobs
- Pipeline Scheduler Jobs
- Pipeline Supply Jobs
- Pipeline Safety Jobs
- Pipeline Integrity Engineering Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Jobs
- Pipeline Project Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Inspection Jobs
- Pipeline Technician Jobs
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Repair Jobs
- Pipeline Maintenance Jobs