Service Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management, development, direction, scheduling, and staffing of Field Service Engineers (FSEs) for all Oil&Gas products. This includes but is not limited to the below items for installation and field service activities in areas of compressors, gas turbines, multi-stage pumps, steam turbines and turbo-expanders. - Support the hiring process for interviewing/boarding and ensure resources target is to meet customer commitments and hub / region / operations objectives - Manage professional development (both technical and managerial), provide career coaching for FSEs and ensure FSEs Goal & Objectives are aligned with the company strategy - Collect FSEs requirements from the site, through Project Manager or Field Coordinator, understand customer requirements and identify suitable candidate(s) within the GE pool or using contractors - Collect feed-back to understand assignment appreciation from customer and, eventually, implement corrective actions
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Service Manager in Florence, Italy, Europe vacant at Baker Hughes Italy. The job opening is in the Engineering and Mechanical department at Baker Hughes Europe where you will be an important team member. Service Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management, development, direction, scheduling, and staffing of Field Service Engineers (FSEs) for all Oil&Gas products.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Service Manager Jobs
- Sales Manager – Northern Europe Jobs in Various, NetherlandsMaintaining bookings forecast for the area of responsibility. • Winning new orders against the forecast as well as developing upsides opportunities. • Preparing monthly reports for Sales and Senior Management. • Assist in collecting aged receivable customer accounts. • Ensuring that all non standard terms and conditions are directed to the EH Contracts and Legal department for review and ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Italy
- Design Engineer Jobs in Milan, ItalyWe are looking for a graduate to work as a Design Engineer with experience of at least three years. The successful candidate will work in a team and will have the task of interfacing with the client and with the engineers involved in developing the project. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design of ...
- Field Engineer Offshore Jobs in Milan, ItalyYoung engineers required for placement in the rig engineering and construction sector. The activity entails identification of most suitable methods for identifying the rig installation and construction stages, on site control of compliance with the defined procedures, technical-operational support during offshore construction by the vessels and construction yards. The location of the work will be onboard vessels ...
- Engineering Graduates Jobs in International, InternationalFor our business areas we are looking for young graduates with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering for technical positions. The successful candidate will be willing to travel throughout Italy and abroad, also for long periods of time and in difficult conditions. A good knowledge of English is required.We have a vacant oil and gas industry ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Florence
- Service Manager Jobs in Florence, ItalyService Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management, development, direction, scheduling, and staffing of Field Service Engineers (FSEs) for all Oil&Gas products. This includes but is not limited to the below items for installation and field service activities in areas of compressors, gas turbines, multi-stage pumps, steam turbines and turbo-expanders. - Support the hiring process ...
- Mechanical Installation Design Engineer Jobs in Le Creusot, FranceMechanical Installation Design Engineer, TPI (Technical Package for Installation) Team: is responsible for definition & implementation of the mechanical part of the TPI for the assigned projects. participates in the implementation of the growth plan for the basic reference technical material (issue of standard procedures, applying site related best practices and engineering concepts, etc), particularly for the ...
Service Manager Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Construction Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs
- Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Consultant Jobs
- Mechanical Production Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Tubing Jobs
- Mechanical Safety Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Advisor Jobs
- Mechanical Field Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Jobs
- Mechanical Application Engineer Jobs