Based in Kuala Lumpur and working across the region with the business development team, the Commercial Manager will manage multiple projects, customers, vendors and contractors simultaneously to secure a positive financial return on each project. Projects will range across commercial size and technical diversity. A combination of engineering knowledge and commercial acumen is necessary as you will be the key interface across all stakeholders in the project, both engineering and business. This is a senior role that will challenge you to provide the commercial leadership to manage across all the non – technical business disciplines: · Define the proposal strategy – price / margin / competitive analysis / market analysis. · Develop, agree and deliver with senior management contractual strategies. · Pivotal point of engagement with clients, vendors, contractors and internal business units · Responsible for identifying and providing risk management strategies for each project. · Identify, source and manage resources across projects, both internally and externally. · Provide concise commercial reporting of project(s) status to management
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Commercial Manager in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Asia vacant at Baker Hughes Malaysia. The job opening is in the Management and Operation department at Baker Hughes Asia where you will be an important team member. Based in Kuala Lumpur and working across the region with the business development team, the Commercial Manager will manage multiple projects, customers, vendors and contractors
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Commercial Manager Jobs
- Sales Manager – Northern Europe Jobs in Various, Netherlands Maintaining bookings forecast for the area of responsibility. • Winning new orders against the forecast as well as developing upsides opportunities. • Preparing monthly reports for Sales and Senior Management. • Assist in collecting aged receivable customer accounts. • Ensuring that all non standard terms and conditions are directed to the EH Contracts and Legal department for review and ...
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, Norway We have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager Work Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Commercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values * Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy ...
- Sales Manager Jobs in Jakarta, Indonesia Define and implement of Oil & Gas marketing and commercial strategies in order to increase orders volume and profitability by understanding the customer business model · Leverage cross-functional and cross-business resources to maximize market penetration · Establish a systematic business scouting plan with the purpose of identifying new market opportunities. Establish high level relationship with customers· Lead ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Responsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Provide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, Oman Supervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Malaysia
- Senior Structural Engineer Jobs in Miri, Malaysia Responsibilities : * Improvement of offshore and onshore structures performance through maintenance analysis and reliability/improvement loop * Responsible for planning structural inspection * Providing maintenance input into Asset Integrity and structural engineering support for onshore and offshore structures * Act as contract holder for a number of hoisting and structural engineering related contracts * Actively participate in audits and reviews We ...
- Supervisor (Fabrication) Jobs in Port Klang, Malaysia Assist Workshop Superintendent on day to day activities in the yard Supervise team of production workers and manage their work schedule Liaise with Work Package Engineer, QA/QC and other departments to ensure construction work progress is on schedule. Ensure safe working environment for all yard personnel Ensure QMS and other authority regulations are followed at the yard Supervision of layout ...
- Commercial Manager Jobs in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Based in Kuala Lumpur and working across the region with the business development team, the Commercial Manager will manage multiple projects, customers, vendors and contractors simultaneously to secure a positive financial return on each project. Projects will range across commercial size and technical diversity. A combination of engineering knowledge and commercial acumen is necessary as ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Kuala Lumpur
- Outage Excellence Specialist Jobs in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia As the Outage Excellence Specialist, you will be delivering an excellent outage process by ensuring timely and accurate plan of shut downs of rotating equipment. By partnering with the Area Managers, Project Managers, fulfillment and functional experts you will be involved in the coordination of outage events and implementation of new projects. This newly created role ...
- List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia High Paying Jobs in Kuala Lumpur List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Jobs in Malaysia Oil and Gas Companies in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Companies in Malaysia
- Senior Piping Engineer Jobs in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Organise and manage all aspects of the workload of a team of piping discipline engineers and designers, within the parameters of a project schedule. Establish a list of discipline deliverables. Control, monitor and progress these deliverables to an agreed schedule. Organise and manage the resource requirements for the piping discipline. Ensure recognised offshore engineering practices applicable to piping ...
Commercial Manager Related Positions
- Gas Plant Operations Jobs
- Lifting Operations Jobs
- Trade Operations Jobs
- Rig Operations Manager Jobs
- Drilling Operations Specialist Jobs
- Fishing Operations Jobs
- Operations Assurance Jobs
- Operations Trainer Jobs
- Plant Operations Technician Jobs
- Chemical Operations Jobs
- Drilling Operations Engineer Jobs
- Operations Excellence Jobs
- Operations Analyst Jobs
- HSE Operations Jobs
- Operations Advisor Jobs
- Refinery Operations Technician Jobs
- Operations Readiness Jobs
- IT Operations Manager Jobs
- Operations Team Leader Jobs
- Operations Manager Environmental Services Jobs