With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry.
All we need is you.
GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity.
Due to the growth and expansion of our business, we are looking for talented people who want to make a difference.
The integrated services coordinator is responsible for providing OTR support on a daily basis across all stakeholders. Details as follows but not limited to: Become the internal and external customers daily point of contact; Attend Client meetings, Factory Acceptance Tests; and perform a lead role in Site Integration Testing execution. Travel offshore or to location if required to support the site / installation commissioning team. Interface with internal and external customers.
The IS coordinator will be both internally and externally customer focused and will take ownership of all services Order To Remittance activities.
Minimum a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Degree in Mechanical Engineering would be a bonus.5 year’s minimum working experience in the Oilfield preferably with project related type of work.
We look forward to hearing from you!
GE Oil & Gas
An equal opportunity employer.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Integrated Services Coordinator in Jakarta, Indonesia, Asia vacant at Baker Hughes Indonesia. The job opening is in the Engineering and Mechanical department at Baker Hughes Asia where you will be an important team member. The integrated services coordinator is responsible for providing OTR support on a daily basis across all stakeholders.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Integrated Services Coordinator Jobs
- Integrated Services Co-coordinator Jobs in Jurong Town, SingaporeWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Intergrated Services Coordinator Jobs in Offshore, IndonesiaAs the Integrated Services Coordinator you will be responsible for providing support on a daily basis across all stakeholders. Resposibilities: - Become the internal and external customers daily point of contact - Attend Client meetings, Factory Acceptance Tests and perform a lead role in Site Integration Testing execution. - Travel offshore or to location if required to support the ...
- Integrated Services Coordinator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandTo manage and co-ordinate Dril-Quip (Europe) Ltd operational support activities aimed at providing effective field life management services for Nexen Buzzard equipment and services This includes but is not limited to: • To control the supply, management and maintenance of goods and provide the operational support to minimise life cycle costs. • To optimise the application of resources ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Indonesia
- Specialist Coal Bed Methane Geologist Jobs in Jakarta, IndonesiaProduce a sound understanding of the geological controls on the Kutei Basin CBM play Develop workflows which translate the understanding of the CBM play into Petrel 3D models Submit plans for data acquisition and analysis Liaise with external companies supporting the Vico subsurface activities Represent Vico at technical meetings with owner companies and Indonesian Government bodies Act as focus for ...
- Sales Manager Jobs in Jakarta, IndonesiaDefine and implement of Oil & Gas marketing and commercial strategies in order to increase orders volume and profitability by understanding the customer business model · Leverage cross-functional and cross-business resources to maximize market penetration · Establish a systematic business scouting plan with the purpose of identifying new market opportunities. Establish high level relationship with customers· Lead ...
- Marine Supervisor Jobs in Balikpapan, IndonesiaReporting to Superintendent - Fully in charge, responsible, and supervise swamp barge rig move in timely, efficient and safety manner within Mahakam delta - Supervise various marine operations carried out using a wide variety of vessels and barges working in hazardous area - Ensure that all vessels and marine facilities always in accordance to the ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Jakarta
- Specialist Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Jakarta, IndonesiaConduct CBM performance studies, prepare field development plans, production forecasts, reserve estimates, and carry out economic analyses. Plan and evaluate development drilling and work-over requirements, prepare technical work program AFEs and justifications. Manage CBM gas depletion and prepare work program recommendations for optimum well-bore utilization. Utilize CBM software’s to identify appropriate production mode for potential development. Develop and ...
- List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Jakarta IndonesiaHigh Paying Jobs in Jakarta List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Jakarta, Indonesia Jobs in Indonesia Oil and Gas Companies in Jakarta, Indonesia Companies in Indonesia
- Integrated Services Coordinator Jobs in Jakarta, IndonesiaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
Integrated Services Coordinator Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Construction Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs
- Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Consultant Jobs
- Mechanical Production Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Tubing Jobs
- Mechanical Safety Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Advisor Jobs
- Mechanical Field Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Jobs
- Mechanical Application Engineer Jobs