With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry.
All we need is you.
GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity.
Due to the growth and expansion of our business, we are looking for talented people who want to make a difference.
The site planner scheduler is responsible for the maintaining the fabrication portion of the project schedule working with the Subcontractors planning team to understand schedule constraints and the actions being taken to overcome these, alerting the Fabrication Manager to issues that need escalated to the subcontractors management, EPC and COMPANY.
Essential Responsibilities: Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
1 Responsible for the local implementation of Project Execution Schedule to prioritize equipment completion per milestones plan and Company scheduled dates 2 Local implementation of Schedule Development and Control Plan (SDCP) including progress measurement methods. 3 Monitor and report progress of the materials issued, construction, assembly and test of the Manifolds against the project execution schedule 4 Liaise with subcontractors planning personnel to understand schedule constraints and actions being taken to mitigate these. 5 Ensure subcontractor is applying agreed resources to the work in accordance with the schedule requirements to maintain progress 6 Where work is falling behind schedule due subcontractor ensure subcontractor understands that recovery is to his account and is expected. 7 Liaise with the materials controller to understand material delivery issues and manage subcontractor’s expectations and alternative work if material delay is impacting progress 8 Monitor and report availability of COMPANY provided items expediting requirements if needed with COMPANY representatives. 9 Alert Fabrication Manager to all subcontractor schedule slippage and reasons for slippage. 10 Any Schedule Variance that affects the critical path must immediately be reported to EPC, the EPC Project Director’s approval must sought before embodying said variance. 11 Ensure Fabrication subcontractor provides all Reporting & Schedule Updates in accordance with contract. 12 Planning of and coordination of insulation contractor’s work to fit in with completion of assembly and testing activities. 13 Provide weekly feedback to EPC Scheduler on all fabrication site scheduled activities 14 Provide weekly and monthly reporting to EPC on schedule progress with a synopsis of issues and mitigations 15 Provision of Weekly MEL Data Updates to MEL/EDL Administrator 16 In conjunction with the Materials Controller and Logistics Coordinator, provide MEL Data Updates to MEL/EDL Administrator of material receipts at site. 17 In conjunction with the Materials Controller and Logistics Coordinator, provide MEL Data Updates to MEL/EDL Administrator of material movements to other sites 18 Support the Fabrication Manager in the execution of Fabrication Site Mobilization and Execution Plan 19 Commit to execution of scope of work as defined in Project Statement of Work and Job Descriptions 20 Commit to EPC Procedures for execution, documentation, communication and mitigation of risk. 21 Commit to the operating rhythm promoting communication of relevant issues to other team members, COMPANY and stakeholders. 22 Maintain current and accurate records of all actions outstanding using the SharePoint actions log. 23 Production of meeting minutes in a timely fashion and entry to SharePoint database 24 Commit to VG Drug & Alcohol Policy as it applies to all project team members 25 Be aware of and commit to COMPANY program on Malaria Control 26 Be aware of and provide input to Project Lessons Learned database on SharePoint during execution 27 Be aware of the contract confidentiality exhibit L and the need for Completion of Non-Disclosure Agreement prior to sharing proprietary information with ExxonMobil
Qualifications/Requirements • Manufacturing or engineering or Project Management/Planning background • Trained as Primavera user or other relevant planning system • Demonstrable relevant experience
Desired Characteristics: • Be familiar with other Vetco Gray project Systems such as MRP (eg SAP, AS400, Oracle) and the EPiC document management system.
We look forward to hearing from you! GE Oil & Gas
An equal opportunity employer.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Project Planner in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Baker Hughes Angola. The job opening is in the Oil and Planning department at Baker Hughes Africa where you will be an important team member. The site planner scheduler is responsible for the maintaining the fabrication portion of the project schedule working with the Subcontractors planning team
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Project Planner Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs in Luanda, AngolaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager Jobs in Jurong, SingaporeTo serve as the primary interface between the company and customer on Subsea Projects • To be responsible for the effective management and delivery of equipment and service as defined by Customer’s order • Produce project deliverables to in a safe manner, to specification and quality requirements, on schedule and within budget • Client satisfaction • Ensure company processes ...
- Senior Planners Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandDemonstrates HS&E leadership Ensures compliance to Subsea7 policies, processes and administration requirements Prepare and present detailed planning information (Gantt charts, histograms, PERT charts, WBS, Baselines Schedules, S Curves & Progress reports) for UK projects and tender support Independently, or under limited supervision, apply advanced scheduling and planning techniques and analysis within a project environment. When required, ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Angola
- Drilling Section Leader, Drillships Jobs in Offshore, Angolahe Drilling Section Leader’s main functions include but are not limited to: a) Ensure operation of the drilling unit are planned and executed in a safe and proper manner according to the drilling program. b) Responsible for a clean and tidy area of responsibility. c) Develop and maintain good working relations with other departmental managers, operator’s representatives onboard, ...
- Safety Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidate must have great experience with oil industry safety issues, in particular the area of offshore oil wells drilling. International work experience is a must. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Safety Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. The job opening is in the Oil and HSE department at ...
- i-field Support Engineer Jobs in Malongo, AngolaProvides technical support and expertise to end users on all integrated field related issues. This support includes use of IPM and other Petroleum engineering applications use of SmartSignal and other Machinery type applications, interface with end users and Corporate technical resources to ensure customer satisfaction. Successful deployment and long term sustainability of i-field solutions will ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Luanda
- Senior Geoscientist – Petrophysics Jobs in Luanda, AngolaSupport Sales, Business Development and up sell of LWD products and services. Liaise with clients for acquisition planning, petrophysical and technical support In conjunction with clients, work data to develop application Provide direction for a small team of Junior Log Analysts to undertake processing jobs, data delivery and data archival service We have a vacant oil and gas industry ...
- Drilling & Workover Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidates applying for this position must have great experience in offshore oil well drilling and workover. They must have international work experience, college degree and have more than fifteen years of hands on experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling & Workover Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. ...
- Project Controller Angola Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe position holds the responsibility for maintaining a financial update of all projects Control and verify allocations for cost and income accruals Tender work and follow up existing contracts Assist project managers and rig coordinators with project registration Assist project managers and rig coordinators with activity structure Assist project managers and rig coordinators with budgeting Internal ...
Project Planner Related Positions
- Optimization Planning Jobs
- Industrial Planning Jobs
- Construction Planning Jobs
- Response Planning Jobs
- Maintenance Planning Engineer Jobs
- Analyst Planning Jobs
- Business Planning Jobs
- Distribution Planning Jobs
- Planning Advisor Jobs
- Production Planning Jobs
- Integrated Planning Jobs
- Succession Planning Jobs
- Strategic Planning Consultant Jobs
- Business Planning Petroleum Jobs
- Strategic Planning Jobs
- Well Planning Engineer Jobs
- Planning Manager Jobs
- Emergency Planning Jobs
- Finance Planning Jobs
- Electrical Planning Jobs