Installation Manager manages the installation process across a number of Oil & Gas projects in the S E Asia region. Essential Responsibilities Control the flow of materials to be delivered at site in order to fulfill the site activities schedule; Prepare, compile and submit to SML for approval the specification necessary for construction contract execution Apply, manage, and supervise Company’s internal systems, tools and processes necessary for tracking, planning, and ensuring timely resolution of non conformities Provide expertise and support to Sourcing in selection of contractors for site activities and drafting of relevant purchase orders
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Installation Manager in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Asia vacant at Baker Hughes Malaysia. The job opening is in the Management and Construction department at Baker Hughes Asia where you will be an important team member. Installation Manager manages the installation process across a number of Oil & Gas projects in the S E Asia region.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Installation Manager Jobs
- Offshore Installation Manager – Captain Jobs in Offshore, USACandidates interested in working in the Gulf of Mexico encouraged to apply. Employee special responsibility and duties: 1) The Captain is appointed by Seadrill and acts as the company’s representative in matters pertaining to the safety of the ship, crew and cargo. 2) Is the highest authority onboard and is responsible for the drilling vessel’s navigation, stability ...
- Front-End Facilities Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaSDA is currently seeking an experienced Front-End Facilities Engineer! Responsibilities : You primary sphere of responsibility in this role is to ensure that all investment decisions are based on a solid technical foundation, and in line with SDA’s broader vision and objectives. Working in a multidisciplinary team, you will be the principal technical consultant to the Asset ...
- Assistant Platform Manager Jobs in Mumbai, IndiaYou will be required to plan and allocate resources for day to day activities of maintenance and process and ensure effective use of Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for maintenance planning, daily meetings and equipment availability. The Assistant Manager will comply with HSSE policy and procedures of the organisation and ensure compliance by staff on site. ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Malaysia
- Senior Structural Engineer Jobs in Miri, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Improvement of offshore and onshore structures performance through maintenance analysis and reliability/improvement loop * Responsible for planning structural inspection * Providing maintenance input into Asset Integrity and structural engineering support for onshore and offshore structures * Act as contract holder for a number of hoisting and structural engineering related contracts * Actively participate in audits and reviews We ...
- Supervisor (Fabrication) Jobs in Port Klang, MalaysiaAssist Workshop Superintendent on day to day activities in the yard Supervise team of production workers and manage their work schedule Liaise with Work Package Engineer, QA/QC and other departments to ensure construction work progress is on schedule. Ensure safe working environment for all yard personnel Ensure QMS and other authority regulations are followed at the yard Supervision of layout ...
- Commercial Manager Jobs in Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaBased in Kuala Lumpur and working across the region with the business development team, the Commercial Manager will manage multiple projects, customers, vendors and contractors simultaneously to secure a positive financial return on each project. Projects will range across commercial size and technical diversity. A combination of engineering knowledge and commercial acumen is necessary as ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Kuala Lumpur
- Outage Excellence Specialist Jobs in Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaAs the Outage Excellence Specialist, you will be delivering an excellent outage process by ensuring timely and accurate plan of shut downs of rotating equipment. By partnering with the Area Managers, Project Managers, fulfillment and functional experts you will be involved in the coordination of outage events and implementation of new projects. This newly created role ...
- List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Kuala Lumpur MalaysiaHigh Paying Jobs in Kuala Lumpur List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Jobs in Malaysia Oil and Gas Companies in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Companies in Malaysia
- Senior Piping Engineer Jobs in Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaOrganise and manage all aspects of the workload of a team of piping discipline engineers and designers, within the parameters of a project schedule. Establish a list of discipline deliverables. Control, monitor and progress these deliverables to an agreed schedule. Organise and manage the resource requirements for the piping discipline. Ensure recognised offshore engineering practices applicable to piping ...
Installation Manager Related Positions
- Contract Coordinator Jobs
- Area Construction Manager Jobs
- Estimator Jobs
- Forecasting Jobs
- Bid Manager Jobs
- Materials Specialist Jobs
- Category Management Jobs
- Commissioning Process Jobs
- Contracts Manager Jobs
- Category Analyst Jobs
- Earned Value Jobs
- Instrumentation Commissioning Jobs
- Construction Quality Control Manager Jobs
- Civil Construction Manager Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Material Procurement Jobs
- Commercial Contract Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Industrial Construction Jobs