Allseas in short: major offshore pipelay and subsea construction companies in the world, operating specialised vessels
The Swiss-based Allseas Group S.A. is one of the major offshore pipelay and subsea construction companies in the world, operating specialised vessels – which were designed in-house. Founded in 1985, we have gained world-wide experience in all types of offshore and subsea construction projects. Allseas’ approach is to support clients already in the conceptual design stage and offer its services for project management, from engineering and procurement up to and including installation and commissioning. We do not restrict ourselves to available technology, but develop new techniques and applications wherever necessary.No technology can replace human judgement. A multitude of decisions is taken by our people every day in all disciplines world-wide. Our performance as a company is influenced daily by the quality and creativity of that judgement. Any new concept starts with true imagination. A technical breakthrough can only be achieved if one is willing and daring to challenge all existing options, turning them upside down in the process and looking at them from a different perspective. It challenges the ability to imagine the yet impossible – not asking "why?" but "why not?". It requires people whose feelings run just ahead of their thinking, believing that if you can dream it, you can do it. People who share and believe in "no guts, no glory".We acknowledge that reputation, responsibility and integrity form the cornerstone of our existence, realising that our future is shaped by our performance and behaviour of today. This will determine our reputation for a long time to come. It is therefore that we value long-term relationships with clients, employees and suppliers.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Allseas careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Works independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USA Manage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USA The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USA The individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Responsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Allseas Job Positions