PSRG Inc. in short: Process Safety Management, Risk Management, Loss Prevention, and Process Plant Reliability solutions to the refining, gas processing, petrochemical
PSRG is a U.S. engineering and management consulting firm providing some of the finest quality and most cost effective Process Safety Management, Risk Management, Loss Prevention, and Process Plant Reliability solutions to the refining, gas processing, petrochemical, chemical, fertilizer, pulp & paper, pharmaceutical, food processing and offshore E&P industries in the U.S.A. and overseas. PSRG capabilities encompass Project HSE management, OSHA PSM and EPA RMP compliance, SEMP implementation, third party procurement and QA/QC, and other process, mechanical, I&C and environmental services to help facilities worldwide operate more safely, reliably and cost effectively. Based in Houston, PSRG staffs more than 30 degreed engineers having an average 20 years experience in plant management, operations, engineering and construction, and EH&S issues. Based on our experience, we are highly sensitive and understand that Owners and Operators sometimes have limited personnel and scarce financial resources for maintaining and/or improving important Safety, Risk and Reliability issues. Therefore, whether you desire outside training, "spot" assistance, or single source turnkey responsibility for programs, PSRG is ready for immediate mobilization to assist the timely, reliable and most cost effective achievement of your objectives.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and PSRG Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
PSRG Inc. Products
PSRG Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top PSRG Inc. Job Positions