Wood Group ODL in short: the development, management and delivery of technical information and procedural documentation
ODL is a specialist documentation consultancy which has led the field in the development, management and delivery of technical information and procedural documentation for more than 25 years. ODL is part of the Wood Group – an international energy services company with sales of over $2.0bn, employing more than 13,000 people worldwide and operating in 34 countries. ODL works closely with other Wood Group companies to share worldwide experience and industry best practice to provide the most appropriate solution for clients. From our offices in Aberdeen, Houston, Canada and South East Asia and with local representation continually expanding to many other regions, we have the experience, expertise, resources and flexibility to respond to our clients’ needs around the globe. Our Consultancy and Technical Services experience crosses the spectrum of engineering disciplines. Our technical experts have a sound practical understanding of the diverse plant, equipment, systems and working environments that come within the scope of each documentation project. This is supported by their in-depth knowledge of current legislation, Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ), operational best practice, and their skills in clear, concise and accurate technical authorship. ODL has an unrivalled track record within the global oil and gas industry, having evolved a comprehensive range of flexible services to meet all operational needs associated with fully-integrated major projects, alliance contracts, call-off contracts and ad-hoc service requirements. But we are more than this. Our Information Services Group offers a further range of stand-alone or complementary services to manage, record and deliver accurate technical information in leading edge electronic and hard copy formats that are both informative and engaging. We are a fully committed quality company, registered to ISO 9002 since 1992.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Wood Group ODL careers!
We are located in Aberdeen, UK, Europe(North)
Wood Group ODL Products
Wood Group ODL Vacancies
- Drill Bit Design Engineer Jobs in The Woodlands, USA Hughes Christensen has an immediate opening for an experienced Engineer in the Tricone Product Engineering Group in The Woodlands, TX.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UK Provide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, International We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UK You’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland The Draughtsperson is responsible for producing drawings and sketches consistent with good engineering practice and in compliance with company drawing office procedures.
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems.
Top Wood Group ODL Job Positions