Alustar AS in short: is an aluminum scaffolding concept developed by experienced scaffolding builders
The early nineties saw an emerging need for an alternative to heavy steel scaffolding. Alustar is an aluminum scaffolding concept developed by experienced scaffolding builders with the assistance of Hydro Aluminium Profiler AS. The ensuing result is unique. The system was type approved in 1995. The Alustar scaffolding has improved productivity, halved the weight and increased the strength; leading to a reduction of the overall costs for the customers compared to conventional steel scaffolding. The assembly and dismantling time has been reduced by as much as 40 per cent. Another key reason for choosing an aluminum scaffolding is the HSE factor, as the reduced load will contribute to improved health for the scaffolders. The system is also environmentally friendly due to the longevity of the scaffolding and because it can be recycled. The light weight of the Alustar helps improve safety as well; it is easy to handle, assemble and dismantle. The Alustar scaffolding system has been designed to provide the ultimate combination of strength, lightness and flexibility. We are proud to present such a flexible concept, representing a new generation in scaffolding
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Alustar AS careers!
We are located in Sola, Norway, Europe(North)
Alustar AS Products
Alustar AS Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Sola
- Rig Maintenance Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, Offshore2 years experience as Mechanic, Electrician, Subsea Engineer or ET
- Mechanic – Asia Pacific & Middle East, Jack-ups Jobs in Offshore, InternationalThe Mechanic is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all mechanical equipment in accordance with the Seadrill core values (SAILP) and TEMPO.
- Production Supervisor (FPSO) Jobs in Offshore, BrazilProduction Supervisor for a 12 month Client contract (28/28) to be based onboard FPSO, offshore Brazil
Top Alustar AS Job Positions