The Fluids Engineer will be accountable for the performance of drilling & completion fluids in the North Sea. This includes advising the well planning teams on the choice of fluids systems, providing specialist technical assistance during operations and ensuring that lessons are learned. This will require closely monitoring planning and operations of all BP’s North Sea wells and working with Drilling and Completions and sub-surface teams to ensure the best technical and commercial decisions are made. Performance management of the service providers will be a key part of the role – this will include input to contract strategy, influence of work awards and contract management to maximise the performance and value that BP extracts from the market. Within the remit is fluid waste management. A focus on personal growth and development is a key commitment shared by the entire North Sea SPU Leadership Team. Facilitating participation in training programs, as well as a proactive approach to individual development are all key components of this job opportunity.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Fluids Engineer in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at BP Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Drilling department at BP Europe where you will be an important team member. The Fluids Engineer will be accountable for the performance of drilling & completion fluids in the North Sea.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact BP, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Fluids Engineer Jobs
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Fluids Co-Ordinator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandBaker Hughes currently has a vacancy for a Fluids Co-Ordinator. This position is responsible for the co-ordination of Baker Hughes Drilling Fluids services with selected operators and drilling contractors. Applications will also be considered from candidates willing to be trained in this position who have proven oilfield experience. Responsibilities: · Co-ordinate Drilling Fluids activity on a ...
- Specialized Tool Engineer Jobs in Offshore, NetherlandsReporting to the Wellbore Productivity Operations Manager you will be responsible for the provision of operational support at client locations and M-I SWACO operational bases in a professional and organised manner. This role has been developed to fulfil our Specialized Tool offshore and onshore operational support commitments to our clients. The job consists of two ...
- Geophysicist Jobs in Sunbury, UKTo be considered for the role of geophysicist, applicants must have:- Relevant experience in oil/gas industry- Experience in exploration, appraisal or development Geophysics – Ability to work with a variety of geophysical datasets including 2D and 3D seismic as well as borehole geophysical data.- Experience in exploration, appraisal or development geophysics – Deep workstation interpretation ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Well Services Subsector Lead – Procurement Jobs in Houston, USABP E&P Global Procurement & Supply Chain Management (PSCM) is responsible for working with Strategic Performance Units (SPUs) and other functional groups to maximize value delivered from expenditures with third parties. PSCM provides procurement and supply chain management for oil and natural gas exploration, development and production and related transportation and processing activities. The PSCM ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Fluids Engineer Related Positions
- Mwd Driller Jobs
- Assessment Driller Jobs
- Land Rig Jobs
- Rig Moving Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Derrick Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- OIM Jobs
- IWCF Jobs
- Remedial Tools Jobs
- Rig Electrician Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- Torque Jobs
- Drilling Manager Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Derrick Hand Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Rig Safety Consultant Jobs
- Pump Hand Jobs