Reporting to the Wellbore Productivity Operations Manager you will be responsible for the provision of operational support at client locations and M-I SWACO operational bases in a professional and organised manner. This role has been developed to fulfil our Specialized Tool offshore and onshore operational support commitments to our clients. The job consists of two elements; 1) onshore & offshore support, 2) Maintenance of equipment and preparation for loading out to field assignments. You will assist the Workshop Supervisor in the preparation of assemblies prior to load out. Off and onshore you will be responsible for performing mechanical Wellbore cleanups including checking equipment, preparing BHA’s (Bottom Hole Assemblies), liaising with the client’s well site supervisors to ensure a safe and technically sound working environment as well as taking overall responsibility for the execution of the cleanup. You would ideally have a minimum of two years field experience running mechanical Wellbore clean-up equipment on a rig site location (e.g. casing/liner scraping & brushing tools, ball operated tools, weight set tool, circulating subs, jetting tools and debris removal tools) i.e. drillers, tool pushers, liner hangers or fishing tool technicians. As you develop in the role you will eventually assist the Wellbore Productivity Regional Supervisors & Managers by providing detailed End of Well Reports, contribute to the Lessons Learned database, and provide input on Technical Proposals. This position offers the candidate an opportunity to develop their career in a rapidly expanding sector of our business, training will be provided in other aspects of Wellbore Productivity including Clean Up, Completion Fluids and Drilling Fluids. If you are ‘customer-focused, solutions-driven’ like to be recognised as an individual, but can thrive in a team environment, then M-I SWACO can offer you long term global career opportunities.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Specialized Tool Engineer in Offshore, Netherlands, Europe vacant at MI SWACO Netherlands. The job opening is in the Engineering and Drilling department at MI SWACO Europe where you will be an important team member. Reporting to the Wellbore Productivity Operations Manager you will be responsible for the provision of operational support at client locations
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact MI SWACO, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Specialized Tool Engineer Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, UAE Key Responsibilities: 1) Highly specialized position skilled in the rigging-up, running tools in and out of the hole and the related procedures associated with retrieval of tools, drill string, and equipment in the well bore. 2) May supervise drill or fishing crew and actually rig-up assemblies to run a fishing tool operation. 3) Supervises the tool ...
- Specialized Tool Engineer Jobs in Offshore, Netherlands Reporting to the Wellbore Productivity Operations Manager you will be responsible for the provision of operational support at client locations and M-I SWACO operational bases in a professional and organised manner. This role has been developed to fulfil our Specialized Tool offshore and onshore operational support commitments to our clients. The job consists of two ...
MI SWACO Jobs
- Proposals Engineer Jobs in Basingstoke, UK Reporting to the Proposals Manager you will be responsible for the key aspects of formal and budget proposal generation and submission. This extends to coordinating process, mechanical and electrical design work, the estimating of relevant costs, preparation of cost to build sheets. In addition, you are required to ensure the tender document is compiled professionally ...
- Drilling Fluid Specialist Jobs in Offshore, Netherlands As a Drilling Fluids Specialist you will be responsible for the execution of drilling fluid activities at the well site in a professional and organised manner. Supporting clients drilling activities at various sites (both on and offshore) you will be required to determine clients fluid requirements, establish effective relationships with key rig site personnel and ...
- Field Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland SMITH is a leading supplier to oil and gas exploration and production companies around the world, with two-thirds of its oilfield segment revenues concentrated in markets outside of the United States. SMITH operates through three operating segments: Smith Oilfield (Smith Drilling & Evaluation, Smith Completions & Production, Smith Technologies, Smith Shared Services), M-I SWACO, and ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Netherlands
- Sales Manager – Northern Europe Jobs in Various, Netherlands Maintaining bookings forecast for the area of responsibility. • Winning new orders against the forecast as well as developing upsides opportunities. • Preparing monthly reports for Sales and Senior Management. • Assist in collecting aged receivable customer accounts. • Ensuring that all non standard terms and conditions are directed to the EH Contracts and Legal department for review and ...
- Instrument Engineer Jobs in Assen, Netherlands In this role, you’ll work to ensure that HSE is an inherent part of a highly motivated team while providing engineering support to reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCoO) of modifications on installed equipment. We’ll expect you to optimise various C&A contracts, place a strong priority on maintenance, and apply SIF/RCM across borders. Working on ...
- Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Rijswijk, Netherlands We’re currently looking to recruit two Reservoir Engineers to join us in the Netherlands. Responsibilities : As one of our Reservoir Engineers, you’ll be expected to become knowledgeable in recovery processes associated with Heavy Oil (HVO) and Extra Heavy Oil (XHVO) recovery. We’ll also require you to: * Work on numerical modelling (thermal MoReS and employing CMG’s ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, International Manages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, Nigeria The Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, Malaysia Responsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Specialized Tool Engineer Related Positions
- Mwd Driller Jobs
- Assessment Driller Jobs
- Land Rig Jobs
- Rig Moving Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Derrick Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- OIM Jobs
- IWCF Jobs
- Remedial Tools Jobs
- Rig Electrician Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- Torque Jobs
- Drilling Manager Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Derrick Hand Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Rig Safety Consultant Jobs
- Pump Hand Jobs