JOB DESCRIPTION Works independently under general supervision and applies thorough knowledge of standardized procedures to performs routine maintenance on tools, units, guns, and support equipment. RESPONSIBILITIES Replaces expendable parts, gaskets, seals, lines, fittings, explosives/ radio-active supplies, etc. May pick up equipment at the rig site, test or refit equipment off the shelf. May also perform some administrative and inventory work. SKILLS REQUIRED Mechanical aptitude. Solid knowledge of two major product lines. Knowledge of inventory management. EDUCATION High School Diploma or equivalent. Minimum 3 year experience.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Equipment Specialist in Houma, USA, America vacant at Baker Hughes USA. The job opening is in the Drilling and Mechanic department at Baker Hughes America where you will be an important team member. Works independently under general supervision and applies thorough knowledge of standardized procedures to performs routine maintenance on tools, units, guns, and support equipment.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Equipment Specialist Jobs
- Senior Subsea Specialist Jobs in Offshore, USA Frontier Drilling, a deepwater drilling contractor headquartered in Houston, TX, has five openings for a Senior Subsea Specialist on the Bully I, our purpose built drillship, currently under construction and capable of ultra-deepwater DP operations worldwide, specifically designed for moored and DP arctic operations. The Senior Subsea Specialist reviews and approves configuration layouts, plans and supervises ...
- Senior Inspection Engineer Jobs in Baku, Azerbaijan As Senior Inspection Engineer your duties will include: - Be responsible for the effective provision and operation of inspection systems and services to allocated offshore platforms or landsites/pipelines to ensure that plant and equipment is certified in accordance with Oceaneering and Client codes of practice, strategies and offshore or onshore legislation as applicable, ensuring feedback of ...
- Installation Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Develop/evaluate fundamental Transportation and Installation (T&I) execution approach and equipment # Coordinate interface with Critical Activity Specialists # Interface with ExxonMobil Development Company Engineering Function # Participate in constructability reviews and contractor selection process # Provide Installation specifications # Provide technical input to tender evaluation exercise # Review and approve installation procedures and contractor studies # Develop T&I Surveillance Plans with Operations’ ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Responsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Provide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, Oman Supervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Aker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USA Manage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USA The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Houma
- Seismic Engineer Jobs in Houma, USA Advises Customer Representative in spotting and actuating such equipment and in troubleshooting. Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrives at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time. Assists with the training of assigned personnel in such operations and maintenance. Maintains records and communications as required ...
- Rig Manager Jobs in Houma, USA # Demonstrates commitment to the Company safety policies by frequent discussions, review, consultations and audits made on the Unit # Selects appropriate standards, specifications and safe working procedures including drills and incorporate those in the drilling operational procedures of his Unit; # Monitors adherence to standards, specifications and procedures and review performance of department staff; # Ensures that ...
- 2nd Mate/DPO Jobs in Houma, USA Dynamic Positioning Operations · Stands DPO watch, monitoring and operating the DPO system controls and instrumentation to ensure the rig is kept stable and on station at all times. · Makes logbook entries for DPO operations in accordance with Pride procedures. · ...
Equipment Specialist Related Positions
- Tig Jobs
- Hazmat CDL Jobs
- Turbine Mechanic Jobs
- Shop Manager Jobs
- Alarm Management Jobs
- Equipment Operator Jobs
- Mining Operator Jobs
- Helper Jobs
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Automation Technician Jobs
- Assembly Technician Jobs
- CDL Driver Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Winch Operator Jobs
- Instrument Jobs
- Truck Mechanic Jobs
- Offshore Rigging Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Electrical Power Distribution Jobs