With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry.
All we need is you.
GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity.
Due to the growth and expansion of our business, we are looking for talented people who want to make a difference.
Bring your leadership skills to this role as the Team Leader of the Document Controllers and Project Administrators that are assigned to EPC projections. Develop the team and manage people turnover, specifically contractors, coach and train, lead process improvement initiative within the team, and function as System administrator of E-Pic (Document control system)
Essential Responsibilities include:
Running the team:
1. Structure the team with consistent role and responsibility across the projects
2. Workload management, including assignment of resources to projects and contractor’s rotations.
3. Coaching & Training: responsible to develop resources and define the carrier path
1. Standardize the process of the document management system, (including set up of the transmission process and reports).¨
2. Functional owner of the document management system enhancements
3. Responsible of the Final documentation Metric of the EPC projects
4. To represent the DC team in the cross functional initiatives
• Document Controller, Planning or Engineering backgrounds are all applicable
• Team leadership experience
• Problem Solving & Analysis attitude
• Knowledge of the document management systems and more general of the MRP systems
• Knowledge of the statistical tools or the Lean 6 Sigma training is a plus.
• 5 years of experience
• Previous experience managing people.
• Ability to introduce change and implement new programs and strategies.
• Possess a sense of urgency and a proactive, customer service philosophy.
• Possess a high level of interpersonal skills necessary to work cooperatively with internal and external customers.
• Ability to be sensitive to the needs of customers through the practice of quality service principles.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
An equal opportunity employer.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as EPC Document Control Manager in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Baker Hughes Scotland. The job opening is in the Oil and Document Control department at Baker Hughes Europe where you will be an important team member. Bring your leadership skills to this role as the Team Leader of the Document Controllers and Project Administrators that are assigned to EPC projections
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
EPC Document Control Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs in Luanda, Angola We’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Product Manager – Subsea Valve Technology Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland We’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil and Gas is a global, leading supplier of technology-based equipment and services for the oil and gas industry – from drilling and production equipment to pipeline integrity. If you’re ready to work with the industry’s most talented ...
- EPC Document Control Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland We’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to the ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Responsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Provide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, Oman Supervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Responsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Noble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Providing support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Perform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland The O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland As an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
EPC Document Control Manager Related Positions