Work as part of a Drill Team with engineering staff and materials and contracting personnel to implement the well design. Direct onsite operations with emphasis on cost and efficiency improvement. Provide engineered solutions to real time problems which arise. Will require continuous travel to well sites to supervise work being conducted onsite. Travel destinations will include both domestic and international drilling locations, on and offshore. Work requires rotation to foreign work sites. The normal international rotation assignments are 14/14, 21/21, and 28/28. Education:BS Engineering Technology degree in Civil/Structural, Mechanical, Construction/Construction Management, Electrical or No Degree with relevant oil industry experience.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling Rig Supervisor in Houston, USA, America vacant at Exxon Mobil USA. The job opening is in the Drilling and Supervisor department at Exxon Mobil America where you will be an important team member. Direct onsite operations with emphasis on cost and efficiency improvement.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Exxon Mobil, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Drilling Rig Supervisor Jobs
- Motorman Jobs in Offshore, InternationalEnsure that incomplete repairs and projects are finished timely * Ensure that equipment failure is kept to a minimum and within contractual limits * Maintain good two-way communication with crew members * Ensure entries on permits, isolation tags, and logs reflect the current status ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, UAEKey Responsibilities: 1) Highly specialized position skilled in the rigging-up, running tools in and out of the hole and the related procedures associated with retrieval of tools, drill string, and equipment in the well bore. 2) May supervise drill or fishing crew and actually rig-up assemblies to run a fishing tool operation. 3) Supervises the tool ...
Exxon Mobil Jobs
- Process Design Engineer Jobs in London, UKProduction of facility screening, project design basis and front end engineering design deliverables for capital investment projects typically in the range of $3M to $70M. This will include preparation of Heat and Material Balances, existing equipment design checks and new equipment design specification (reactors, fractionation towers, heat exchangers, rotating equipment, fired heaters, safety systems, hydraulic ...
- Materials Manager Jobs in Luanda, AngolaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to the ...
- Instrument & Control Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProfessional I&C engineer responsible for operations support, troubleshooting, I&C integrity program management and I&C project scoping/support on ExxonMobils North Sea assets. Job description: For assigned assets, provide operations personnel with single point contact for all I&C related engineering issues. Provide technical recommendations/proposals to resolve I&C issues. Provide hands on engineering support to troubleshoot, improve plant stability and optimise performance. Initiate ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks.We have a vacant oil and ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
Drilling Rig Supervisor Related Positions
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Pump Supervisor Jobs
- Inspection Supervisor Jobs
- Heavy Lift Supervisor Jobs
- Process Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Control Room Supervisor Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Design Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Fluid Supervisor Jobs
- Lifting Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Civil Supervisor Jobs
- Workshop Supervisor Jobs
- Shift Supervisor Jobs
- Rig Supervisor Jobs