SC Hydraulic Engineering in short: air and gas boosters which are being used in a variety of industries and applications.
SC Hydraulic Engineering is a leading manufacturer and designer of an ever growing line of high pressure, air-driven liquid pumps, as well as air and gas boosters which are being used in a variety of industries and applications. Growing since 1953, we offer liquid pressures as high as 70,000 psig and can exceed 17,000 psig in gas pressures. SC Hydraulic Engineering’s work Internationally through Distribution and with Manufacturers. We are continually developing new products to meet a never-ending stream of newly emerging applications. SC Hydraulic Engineering will continue to meet tougher, more demanding requirements throughout the new millennium.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and SC Hydraulic Engineering careers!
We are located in Brea, USA, America(North)
SC Hydraulic Engineering Products
SC Hydraulic Engineering Vacancies
- Well Stimulation Specialist Jobs in Dhahran, Saudi Arabiaconsultation and conduct applied research in matrix acidizing, acid and hydraulic fracturing, water shut-off both individually and/or along with a team
- Offshore Equipment Crane Engineer / Hydraulic Technician Jobs in Offshore, InternationalThe Crane Engineer/Hydraulic Technician will have the responsibility for the maintenance of cranes onboard the vessel.
- Staff Research Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAShell Oil Company is currently seeking a Senior Staff Research Engineer, EPT-RPD for its Houston, Texas location.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Brea
- Dive Supervisor Jobs in Sulphur, USAThe Dive Supervisor is the on-scene representative of GDMC management, andis directly responsible for the safe and efficient conduct of diving operations, including the safety ...
- Sr. Project Engineer – Subsea Controls Jobs in Houston, USAPlans, conducts and directs Engineering projects. Offers significant contributions to a variety of problems and/or projects.
- Deep Water Business Development Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThis position is responsible for strategically positioning Baker Hughes into the Deepwater market in the UK sector
Top SC Hydraulic Engineering Job Positions