With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry.
All we need is you.
GE Oil and Gas is a global, leading supplier of technology-based equipment and services for the oil and gas industry – from drilling and production equipment to pipeline integrity. If you’re ready to work with the industry’s most talented professionals in bringing the power of imagination to the world of energy, apply now to attend our Invitational Career Fair.
Invitational Career Fair,
20th March, 2010 in Aberdeen
Apply today to qualify!
Role Summary/Purpose The Direct Material Productivity (DMP) Leader for Drilling and Production is a global role based in Aberdeen. This individual will lead direct material cost-out activities for Drilling & Production. They will work with the Engineering teams to identify cost-out opportunities. The DMP Leader will track overall progress to goals and provide status updates. The DMP Leader will work with Finance to ensure timely audits are completed.
• Co-ordinate, monitor and progress the Direct Material Productivity (DMP) for D&P in a Global Capacity to ensure all DMP targets are met
• Maintain accuracy of D&P DMP projects in the Venture database. Provide regular status updates to D&P Engineering team.
• Maintain integrity of DMP project plans
• Lead DMP workouts to identify new opportunities
• Leverage O&G DMP best practices across D&P
• Assist Engineering and Accounting in gathering relevant data for audit of DMP projects to ensure timely and accurate completion of DMP goals.
• Ability to comfortably train large groups of people in DMP in person and using tools such as Webex
• Bachelors Degree or work experience
• Solid understanding of Engineering Process
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Proven team building ability
• Previous experience in DMP
• Six Sigma Green or Black belt
• Computer literate including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio.
• Please note this position can be filled in Aberdeen or Houston. Ability to communicate at all levels across all disciplines using both verbal and written English. Capable of prioritizing, multi-tasking and working to agreed schedules.
To apply, please visit www.gecareerfair.com/SS, select job title and click on it to be directed to position details and application to complete for an invitation to our Career Fair. For more information about GE Oil & Gas, please visit www.geoilandgas.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
An equal opportunity employer.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Direct Material Productivity Leader in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Baker Hughes Scotland. The job opening is in the Management and Operation department at Baker Hughes Europe where you will be an important team member. The Direct Material Productivity (DMP) Leader for Drilling and Production is a global role based in Aberdeen. This individual will lead direct material cost-out activities for Drilling & Production
Find other Direct Material Productivity Leader Jobs
Find other Baker Hughes Jobs
Find other Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Direct Material Productivity Leader Jobs
- Materials Management Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandEssential Responsibilities • Will report to the Regional Material Manager and support the Europe Manufacturing operations performance • Responsible for the definition, deployment and execution of the Six Sigma Roadmap of the Regional Materials Management team to support the challenges on Fulfilment, Inventory, Productivity and Product Costing. • Follow-up projects execution by mentoring GB projects ...
- Direct Material Productivity Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil and Gas is a global, leading supplier of technology-based equipment and services for the oil and gas industry – from drilling and production equipment to pipeline integrity. If you’re ready to work with the industry’s most talented ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Direct Material Productivity Leader Related Positions
- Gas Plant Operations Jobs
- Lifting Operations Jobs
- Trade Operations Jobs
- Rig Operations Manager Jobs
- Drilling Operations Specialist Jobs
- Fishing Operations Jobs
- Operations Assurance Jobs
- Operations Trainer Jobs
- Plant Operations Technician Jobs
- Chemical Operations Jobs
- Drilling Operations Engineer Jobs
- Operations Excellence Jobs
- Operations Analyst Jobs
- HSE Operations Jobs
- Operations Advisor Jobs
- Refinery Operations Technician Jobs
- Operations Readiness Jobs
- IT Operations Manager Jobs
- Operations Team Leader Jobs
- Operations Manager Environmental Services Jobs