Co-ordinate all activities of the group in providing engineering support to Construction Projects. The group will liaise closely with other engineering groups within the company. Co-ordinate the development of opportunities for improving current ways of working. Work with the R&D group to identify and promote proposals for product enhancement and development. Liaising with Project Managers and others to identify and plan levels and quality of personnel to efficiently support project operations and other areas of the business. Work with others to establish skills and competence levels for engineers within the group. Develop and maintain standards, guidelines and model documents for use within the group. Provide leadership for all engineers in the group and ensure the delivery of quality work. Liaise with internal and external clients, etc. to promote the capabilities of Subsea 7 as a whole and the group in particular. Ensure that the safe standards of work are implemented in accordance with company procedures and industry standards. Participate with others in the recruitment and selection of personnel for the group. Participate with others in the training and professional development of the group personnel. Liaise with peer groups within the worldwide organisation. Receive and collate reports from within the group and prepare management reports. Work with others to provide financial reporting for the group. Resource planning for deployment of engineers into the operational projects. Promote Corporate HSEQ Policies through personal commitment.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Construction Managers in Various, Australia, Australia vacant at Subsea 7 Australia. The job opening is in the Management and Construction department at Subsea 7 Australia where you will be an important team member. The Construction Manager will be responsible for the provision of engineering, design and technical support to all areas of the business
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Subsea 7, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Construction Managers Jobs
- Lead Contract Performance Manager Jobs in Luanda, AngolaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Project Engineering Managers Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandWithin project constraints, manage an operational segment of Engineering or Construction by directing, developing, communicating and implementing the company’s direction and strategic goals. Contribute to business development and marketing internally to the company’s employees as well as externally to the clients. Support the pursuit of project opportunities and identify the resources and training necessary. May participate in ...
- Lead, Senior and Project Engineers – Subsea Construction Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandActively participate in Project HSE processes. Regular feedback to the Project Technical Manager / Discipline Manager on utilisation (workload) and requests for additional support. Ensuring that knowledge management from the disciplines is used effectively in the development of the project. Ensuring that lessons learned are collated on a continual basis throughout the duration of the project and distributed ...
Subsea 7 Jobs
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Chief Officer Jobs in Offshore, InternationalThe safe and efficient running of the deck department. Watch duty including acting as DP Operator and Senior Officer of The Bridge Watch. Supervision of the safe and efficient loading/unloading, storing and sea-fastening of goods in holds, on deck or in deck storage areas Draft and Stability calculations. Overall maintenance except where especially detailed to other departments. Responsible for the ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Australia
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaDay to day supervision of the i-Tech resource operating on work site. * When acting as the senior i-Tech representative offshore, maintaining communications with the clients offshore representative and project engineer. * Execution of the i-Tech operations and ensuring its timely completion in accordance with the relevant proposal and ...
- Senior Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Front-End Facilities Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaSDA is currently seeking an experienced Front-End Facilities Engineer! Responsibilities : You primary sphere of responsibility in this role is to ensure that all investment decisions are based on a solid technical foundation, and in line with SDA’s broader vision and objectives. Working in a multidisciplinary team, you will be the principal technical consultant to the Asset ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Various
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Petroleum Engineering Graduate Programme Jobs in Various, UKAt BG Group, petroleum engineers work closely with geologists and geophysicists, as well as drilling and production engineers. Together, they have a crucial role to play at every stage in the lifecycle of oil and gas fields around the world – from exploration and field development to reservoir management and operation. The three or four placements ...
Construction Managers Related Positions
- Contract Coordinator Jobs
- Area Construction Manager Jobs
- Estimator Jobs
- Forecasting Jobs
- Bid Manager Jobs
- Materials Specialist Jobs
- Category Management Jobs
- Commissioning Process Jobs
- Contracts Manager Jobs
- Category Analyst Jobs
- Earned Value Jobs
- Instrumentation Commissioning Jobs
- Construction Quality Control Manager Jobs
- Civil Construction Manager Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Material Procurement Jobs
- Commercial Contract Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Industrial Construction Jobs