With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry.
All we need is you.
GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity.
Due to the growth and expansion of our business, we are looking for talented people who want to make a difference.
Reporting operationally to the Project Manager and functionally supported by the Commercial Director, the job holder is responsible for providing commercial leadership and direction within a multi discipline subsea project, sharing responsibility for the contractual and financial delivery of the project in accordance with the execution and financial plan.
• Facilitate the bid handover and booking process and ensure that the necessary commercial information is understood and disseminated to the extended project team.
• Establish and maintain the project variation control system and managing negotiations in line with contract requirements.
• Ensure compliance with the project specific contractual administration requirements.
• Provide advice, assistance and guidance to management, project managers and functions on project specific contractual matters.
• Manage the invoicing process ensuring that the project maintains the best possible free cash flow.
• Ensure commercial risks are identified and managed across the project scopes of work by controlling the overall project risk and opportunity review and reporting process.
• Accurately manage the project cost status and reporting and advising on variances, risks and corrective actions affecting the overall project estimate to complete.
• Co-ordinate and support periodic client and internal reporting and performance presentations.
• Ensure a project sourcing plan and timeline is established with the support of Sourcing function and ensure that related commercial and contractual risks for key subcontracts and major purchases are being mitigated and opportunities are managed.
• Manage and support the formulation and negotiation of project contractual claims and counter claims.
Support the handover process to the base organisation at project completion.
• Deputise for the Project Manager as required.
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration, or, other relevant legal, commercial, energy related degree.
• Substantial contract management experience in a construction project environment.
• Proven track record in contributing to the improvement of project profitability, cash flow and control of commercial risk in previous roles.
• Commercially, financially and contractually aware with good communication, inter-personal and negotiation skills.
• Strong commercial leadership skills with proven capability of working in a matrix environment and of leading by influence.
• Willing to work at a detail level.
An equal opportunity employer.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Lead Contract Performance Manager in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Baker Hughes Angola. The job opening is in the Management and Project Manager department at Baker Hughes Africa where you will be an important team member. Responsible for providing commercial leadership and direction within a multi discipline subsea project, sharing responsibility for the contractual and financial delivery of the project in accordance with the execution and financial plan
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Lead Contract Performance Manager Jobs
- Contract Performance Manager Jobs in Port Harcourt, NigeriaThe Contract Performance Manager will be a senior leader responsible for all aspects of management and optimization of the assigned maintenance contract. * He/she will be responsible for the execution of the project in terms of main contractual obligations: timely delivery, quality, compliance with contract scope as well as expected profitability of the project itself. * The ...
- HR Leader Eastern Hemisphere Jobs in Offshore, NorwayHR Leader Eastern Hemisphere (temporary position, approx. June 09-August 10) Seadrill Deep Water Units Eastern Hemisphere has an opening for an HR leader for its Eastern Hemisphere operations. This position will be responsible for several areas in HR, including but not limited to: • Following up on general recruiting on the existing deep water units • Work with ...
- Project Controls Engineer Jobs in Reading, UKSubstantial experience in leading integrated cost/planning operations, performance management and control. Experienced in interfacing project controls systems with SAP or equivalent corporate ERPs. Familiar with operating project controls under various contract strategies Lump Sum, Bills of Quantities, Reimbursable, etc. Multiple stakeholder and change management. Proven ability to challenge and influence others. Hands on experience using industry standard project controls applications ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Angola
- Drilling Section Leader, Drillships Jobs in Offshore, Angolahe Drilling Section Leader’s main functions include but are not limited to: a) Ensure operation of the drilling unit are planned and executed in a safe and proper manner according to the drilling program. b) Responsible for a clean and tidy area of responsibility. c) Develop and maintain good working relations with other departmental managers, operator’s representatives onboard, ...
- Safety Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidate must have great experience with oil industry safety issues, in particular the area of offshore oil wells drilling. International work experience is a must. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Safety Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. The job opening is in the Oil and HSE department at ...
- i-field Support Engineer Jobs in Malongo, AngolaProvides technical support and expertise to end users on all integrated field related issues. This support includes use of IPM and other Petroleum engineering applications use of SmartSignal and other Machinery type applications, interface with end users and Corporate technical resources to ensure customer satisfaction. Successful deployment and long term sustainability of i-field solutions will ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Luanda
- Senior Geoscientist – Petrophysics Jobs in Luanda, AngolaSupport Sales, Business Development and up sell of LWD products and services. Liaise with clients for acquisition planning, petrophysical and technical support In conjunction with clients, work data to develop application Provide direction for a small team of Junior Log Analysts to undertake processing jobs, data delivery and data archival service We have a vacant oil and gas industry ...
- Drilling & Workover Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidates applying for this position must have great experience in offshore oil well drilling and workover. They must have international work experience, college degree and have more than fifteen years of hands on experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling & Workover Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. ...
- Project Controller Angola Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe position holds the responsibility for maintaining a financial update of all projects Control and verify allocations for cost and income accruals Tender work and follow up existing contracts Assist project managers and rig coordinators with project registration Assist project managers and rig coordinators with activity structure Assist project managers and rig coordinators with budgeting Internal ...
Lead Contract Performance Manager Related Positions