AGR Ability Group AS in short: enginering and consultancy for drilling and pipeline
AGR Ability Group AS is one of the leading international providers of specialised services for the global oil and offshore industries based on innovative and technologically advanced solutions. AGR Ability Group AS is also Norway’s largest supplier of drilling management services and resource personnel to the Norwegian oil and gas industry.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and AGR Ability Group AS careers!
We are located in Straume, NORWAY, Europe(North)
AGR Ability Group AS Products
AGR Ability Group AS Vacancies
- Senior Inspection Engineer Jobs in Baku, AzerbaijanBe responsible for the effective provision and operation of inspection systems and services to allocated offshore platforms or landsites/pipelines
- Senior Systems Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe position holds responsibility for Subsea Systems Engineering in support of New Technology and New Product Introductions (NTI & NPI), specifically connectors, valves, & actuators
- Product Manager – Subsea Valve Technology Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Product Manger Subsea Valve Technology is a key role within the subsea product platform. The role has been created to provide the focus vision ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Straume
Top AGR Ability Group AS Job Positions