The Regional Sub-surface Evaluation Manager is responsible for the operation of Regional Geoscience Centre. * Ensure delivering of technical excellence in all G&G areas for EWA * Manage the daily operations of the Regional Wireline Geoscience Centre * Fully manage the financial objectives of the Sub-surface evaluation cost centre: Develop the cost centre budget with Regional Accounting. Operates the Centre within that budget and within the Grant of Authority * Support the development of geoscientists in the Region including recruitment and training. * Execution of Subsurface Evaluation Business Plan. * Maintain relationship with internal and external clients and ensure the same for all team members. * Develops metrics to measure Sub-surface Evaluation Services performance * Co-authoring papers on regular basis and ensuring the same for all team members. * Providing solution to clients’ problems and focus on value addition to client projects and Weatherford’s capability. * Sharing best practices across Weatherford organization * Coordinate external and internal workshops and training sessions * Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions. * Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford. * Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level. * Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Regional Wireline Sub-surface Evaluation Manager in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Weatherford Scotland. The job opening is in the Management and Operation department at Weatherford Europe where you will be an important team member. Manage the daily operations of the Regional Wireline Geoscience Centre
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Weatherford, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Regional Wireline Sub-surface Evaluation Manager Jobs
- Regional Wireline Sub-surface Evaluation Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Regional Sub-surface Evaluation Manager is responsible for the operation of Regional Geoscience Centre. * Ensure delivering of technical excellence in all G&G areas for EWA * Manage the daily operations of the Regional Wireline Geoscience Centre * Fully manage the financial objectives of the Sub-surface evaluation cost centre: Develop the cost centre budget with Regional Accounting. Operates ...
- Business Unit Manager – SLS Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Business Unit Manager is the key regional focal point for the Europe Regional Surface Logging Business units. Focus is on technical and BD support, compliance with GBU standards and regional business performance. Reporting to the Business Group Manager the Business Unit Manager has a regional over view of the product lines performance and is responsible ...
- Liner Hanger Operations Supervisor Jobs in Various, LibyaEssential requirements: • Competent supervisory skills. • Good customer and employee interpersonal skills. • Competent trainer (workshop & field). • Strong skills in Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint and Excel. • Mechanical aptitude. • Strong written and verbal English communication skills. • Strong hydraulic calculation skills • Management skill • In depth understanding of oilfield product and operations • High School education • Technical qualification • Ability ...
- Senior Software Developer Jobs in Edinburgh, ScotlandMaintaining and developing the i-DO software architecture o Analysing software requirements and developing software design o Design, develop and maintain i-DO software o Collaborate with Petroleum Engineers to support i-DO product development o Support i-DO software deployment projects including customer site visits o Participate in analysis of customer systems and requirements. o Full involvement with ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Regional Wireline Sub-surface Evaluation Manager Related Positions
- Gas Plant Operations Jobs
- Lifting Operations Jobs
- Trade Operations Jobs
- Rig Operations Manager Jobs
- Drilling Operations Specialist Jobs
- Fishing Operations Jobs
- Operations Assurance Jobs
- Operations Trainer Jobs
- Plant Operations Technician Jobs
- Chemical Operations Jobs
- Drilling Operations Engineer Jobs
- Operations Excellence Jobs
- Operations Analyst Jobs
- HSE Operations Jobs
- Operations Advisor Jobs
- Refinery Operations Technician Jobs
- Operations Readiness Jobs
- IT Operations Manager Jobs
- Operations Team Leader Jobs
- Operations Manager Environmental Services Jobs