Plan and prepare for well site operations. o Supervises Junior Field Engineer and Operator crews in the preparation of the unit and calibration of equipment. o Conduct Wireline well site operations to the satisfaction of customer at well site. o Maintains knowledge of the latest technological changes and operating procedures pertaining to Company equipment, tools, and practices to insure maximum operating efficiency. o Assures adherence to all safety regulations. o Fosters and maintains customer relations by establishing a positive image and confidence in the quality of services and ensures the confidentiality of all logging operations. o Informs customers of any unusual conditions noted at the well, maintains direct contact with customer’s representatives throughout the logging or completion operation; interprets common services in the assigned service area for customers. o Promptly and accurately submits all required reports and data. o Maintains assigned equipment and facilities in a neat, workable condition and conducts self in an exemplary manner at all times. o Prepares, drafts, and completes all logs for printing on location or immediately upon return to district office from job site, depending on customer requirements. o Is available to perform duties on short notice, day or night, while on duty. o Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions. o Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Wireline Field Engineer in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Weatherford Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Field department at Weatherford Europe where you will be an important team member. Apply procedures for the operation of Wireline equipment / tools / techniques in order to ensure quality and cost effective service is provided to each customer.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Weatherford, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Wireline Field Engineer Jobs
- Wireline Field Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPlan and prepare for well site operations. o Supervises Junior Field Engineer and Operator crews in the preparation of the unit and calibration of equipment. o Conduct Wireline well site operations to the satisfaction of customer at well site. o Maintains knowledge of the latest technological changes and operating procedures pertaining to Company equipment, tools, ...
- Business Unit Manager – SLS Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Business Unit Manager is the key regional focal point for the Europe Regional Surface Logging Business units. Focus is on technical and BD support, compliance with GBU standards and regional business performance. Reporting to the Business Group Manager the Business Unit Manager has a regional over view of the product lines performance and is responsible ...
- Liner Hanger Operations Supervisor Jobs in Various, LibyaEssential requirements: • Competent supervisory skills. • Good customer and employee interpersonal skills. • Competent trainer (workshop & field). • Strong skills in Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint and Excel. • Mechanical aptitude. • Strong written and verbal English communication skills. • Strong hydraulic calculation skills • Management skill • In depth understanding of oilfield product and operations • High School education • Technical qualification • Ability ...
- Senior Software Developer Jobs in Edinburgh, ScotlandMaintaining and developing the i-DO software architecture o Analysing software requirements and developing software design o Design, develop and maintain i-DO software o Collaborate with Petroleum Engineers to support i-DO product development o Support i-DO software deployment projects including customer site visits o Participate in analysis of customer systems and requirements. o Full involvement with ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Wireline Field Engineer Related Positions
- SWT Jobs
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Well Site Technician Jobs
- Surface Data Jobs
- Fluids Specialist Jobs
- Coiled Tubing Equipment Operator Jobs
- Electric Wireline Jobs
- Field Operator Jobs
- Surface Well Testing Jobs
- Mud Assistant Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Oilfield Sales Jobs
- Field Technician Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Valves Jobs
- Fishing Operations Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Wireline Sales Jobs
- Offshore Surveyor Jobs
- Rotating Equipment Jobs