Position Qualifications * High school diploma or GED * Hydraulics and fluid system maintenance and repair * 2 years of related experience * Knowledge of BOP’s and control systems; riser tensioners and CMC functions; all wellhead equipment and running tools * Troubleshooting and problem resolution skills * Effective communication skills (written & oral) * Computer skills in information systems Essential Functions Rig Operations * Maintain knowledge of drilling operations to assemble and disassemble * Support operations involving subsea and surface support equipment * Move heavy equipment * Assist in installing subsea equipment during drilling operations * Work to maintain adequate levels and records of spare parts
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Subsea Engineer Trainee in Offshore, Offshore, Offshore vacant at Noble Drilling Offshore. The job opening is in the Engineering and Drilling department at Noble Drilling Offshore where you will be an important team member. Knowledge of BOP’s and control systems; riser tensioners and CMC functions; all wellhead equipment and running tools
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Noble Drilling, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Subsea Engineer Trainee Jobs
- Summer Internships – Engineering division Jobs in Oslo, NorwayThe Engineering Division is globally responsible for project execution in all phases of projects, from Front End studies to Detail design, Fabrication support and Commissioning. The division consists of departments in Bergen, Stavanger and Oslo. The engineering disciplines are as follows: · Process · ...
- Competence Development Coordinator Jobs in Kongsberg, NorwayThe positions reports to the manager of Engineering Services. Main tasks: * Identify Department core competence and monitor competence gap within the Department * Actively support implementation of FMC Competence System * Provide and maintain competence development plan for Technology & Engineering * Coordinate ...
- Project Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe position of Project Mechanical Engineer recognises performance and responsibilities above that of Graduate or Trainee Project Engineer. It also recognises development potential and facilitates succession planning towards the role of Senior Project Engineer. The role of the Project Mechanical Engineer is to conduct: • Procedure development, detailed engineering calculations, drawings and specifications • Material Take Off Lists ...
Noble Drilling Jobs
- Subsea Engineer Trainee Jobs in Offshore, OffshorePosition Qualifications * High school diploma or GED * Hydraulics and fluid system maintenance and repair * 2 years of related experience * Knowledge of BOP’s and control systems; riser tensioners and CMC functions; all wellhead equipment and running tools ...
- Rig Maintenance Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, OffshorePosition Qualifications * 2 years experience as Mechanic, Electrician, Subsea Engineer or ET * 1 year of deepwater experience * Good safety record from past operations. * Knowledge of HSE practices common to the industry and the company * Leadership ...
- Barge Engineer – Bottom Bearing Jobs in Offshore, USAPlan, organize, coordinate and control marine and maintenance operations. Ensure compliance with all state, federal, and international laws and regulations. Supervise rig stability and ballasting systems. Prepare and/or secure the unit for towing operations and perform all ballasting operations when required at location. Calculate and document all stability and load calculations. Provide technical support and assist the operations during casing ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaDay to day supervision of the i-Tech resource operating on work site. * When acting as the senior i-Tech representative offshore, maintaining communications with the clients offshore representative and project engineer. * Execution of the i-Tech operations and ensuring its timely completion in accordance with the relevant proposal and ...
- Hook-Up HSE Advisor Jobs in Offshore, VariousResponsible for providing support and guidance to ensure compliance with national and international regulations. To assist in the induction and familiarisation process for new people. To assist in identifying and fulfilling training requirements for all work-site people to achieve necessary HSE competency requirements. To contribute to the HSE readiness of the work-site. To produce and maintain work-site HSE documentation ...
- Motorman Jobs in Offshore, InternationalEnsure that incomplete repairs and projects are finished timely * Ensure that equipment failure is kept to a minimum and within contractual limits * Maintain good two-way communication with crew members * Ensure entries on permits, isolation tags, and logs reflect the current status ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Subsea Engineer Trainee Related Positions
- Mwd Driller Jobs
- Assessment Driller Jobs
- Land Rig Jobs
- Rig Moving Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Derrick Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- OIM Jobs
- IWCF Jobs
- Remedial Tools Jobs
- Rig Electrician Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- Torque Jobs
- Drilling Manager Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Derrick Hand Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Rig Safety Consultant Jobs
- Pump Hand Jobs