Employee special responsibility and duties: 1) Make sure he is familiar with applicable procedures and checklists covering critical operations within his area of responsibility as well as safety routines and procedures. 3) Responsible for ensuring that Safe Job Analysis, etc. are being carried in accordance with the requirement in relevant management system (within his area of responsibility). 4) Responsible for ensuring that he has special knowledge and full understanding of all the equipment and functions on the BOP, MUX control system, tensioning system and heave compensator system. 5) Responsible for ensuring that he has good knowledge and full understanding of the document Well Specific Operating Guidelines” (WSOG). 6) Responsible for ensuring that he has good knowledge and are trained in the routines for emergency disconnect of lower marine riser package (LMRP). 7) Responsible for ensuring that he has good knowledge and full understanding of the stipulated limitations associated with dynamic positioning (station keeping). 8) Responsible for ensuring that all lifting appliances used in his area of responsibility are certified and in good order at all times. 9) Observe any unsatisfactory conditions and immediately report these to his supervisor. 10) Responsible to keep his area of responsibility clean and tidy at all times. 11) Report all unsatisfactory events related to personnel and equipment. 12) Actively participate in the OBS program. 13) Actively take part in safety meetings and other meetings. 14) Develop and maintain good working relations within the crew, other departments and service companies. 15) Responsible for ensuring that preventive maintenance on all the equipment and systems under his supervision is carried out as described in Seadrill’s PMS. Carry out corrective maintenance as required. All preventive and corrective maintenance work carried out shall be reported to the Tool pusher / Drill Section Leader. 16) Carry out or assist in jobs or projects requested by his immediate supervisor
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Subsea Engineer in Offshore, Brazil, America vacant at Seadrill Brazil. The job opening is in the Engineering and Drilling department at Seadrill America where you will be an important team member. Responsible for organizing and supervising all the work related to well control equipment/systems, tensioning and heave compensating system.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Seadrill, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Subsea Engineer Jobs
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaDay to day supervision of the i-Tech resource operating on work site. * When acting as the senior i-Tech representative offshore, maintaining communications with the clients offshore representative and project engineer. * Execution of the i-Tech operations and ensuring its timely completion in accordance with the relevant proposal and ...
- Marine Engineers – Dynamic Positioning Jobs in Singapore, SingaporeScope of role * Assist in developing DP work in the Far East, in particular DP and FMEA * FMEA analysis and proving trials * Crane/Winch/Windlass inspections * Gap analysis for non DP vessels We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Sr. Mechanical Technician in Brazil Jobs in Offshore, BrazilResponsible for the repair and maintenance of hydraulic equipment in the drilling areas. Candidates interested in working internationally in Brazil are encouraged to apply. Position general responsibility: Responsible for organizing and supervising all the repair and maintenance work related to hydraulic power units and hydraulic equipment/systems in the drilling areas. 1) Make sure he is familiar with applicable ...
- Driller Jobs in Offshore, InternationalArea(s) of Responsibility: (a) Drill floor, derrick, mud cleaning, BOP’s and sub base, pit and pump room. (b) Supervision and performance of personnel working in the above areas. (c) Physical condition of areas and equipment, planned inspections and relevant documentation. Supervises: Drilling personnel and sub-contractor personnel. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Driller in Offshore, International, ...
- Roustabout Pusher in Brazil or Gulf of Mexico Jobs in Offshore, InternationalSeadrill has Roustabout Pusher positions available in Brazil and in the Gulf of Mexico. Candidates interested in international work are encouraged to apply. Employee responsibilities and duties: 1) Documented training in accordance with lifting procedures 2) Knowledge of authorities requirement and procedures for lifting operations/equipment 3) Be familiar with all chemicals being handled onboard 4) Responsible for keeping the pipedeck ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Brazil
- Job Fairs – Brazil Jobs in Macae, BrazilField Engineers work on delivering frontline technical services and solutions to our customers across any one of Baker Hughes’ drilling, evaluation, completion and production technologies. From fulfilling engineering and sales support roles, to performing and leading land and sea well-site operations, the job is physically and mentally demanding. While challenging, it provides the foundational stages ...
- Subcontracts Supervisor Jobs in Rio de Janeiro, BrazilEnsure that company procedures are followed and budget and schedule requirements are achieved. Develop and manage subcontracts required for the International Oil&Gas Companies (IOC) or/and National Oil&Gas Companies (NOC) on Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) Subsea, Marine and Offshore Projects. Develop sourcing, tendering, evaluating, negotiating of subcontract and the subsequent administration accordingly/compliance with corporate approval authority ...
- HR Manager -Drilling Riser Jobs in Oslo, NorwayA HR Manager is required for the Drilling Riser Business in Products & Technologies. The Drilling Riser business was transferred from the Subsea business area 01.10.2009. The business stream consists of approx. 200 employees which is located in Oslo, Kuala Lumpur, Brazil and U.S. The annual revenue is approx. 1,5 billion NOK. The HR manager ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Subsea Engineer Related Positions
- Mwd Driller Jobs
- Assessment Driller Jobs
- Land Rig Jobs
- Rig Moving Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Derrick Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- OIM Jobs
- IWCF Jobs
- Remedial Tools Jobs
- Rig Electrician Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- Torque Jobs
- Drilling Manager Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Derrick Hand Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Rig Safety Consultant Jobs
- Pump Hand Jobs