Seeking experienced Subsea Engineer for employment on a new build rig. Rig is currently in the Singapore shipyard with possible areas of work: Gulf of Mexico or international. Must be US citizen or have legal authorization to work in the US to work in the Gulf of Mexico. If you meet the listed qualifications, you are encouraged to apply. Job Summary Perform the maintenance and repair of all subsea-related systems. Coordinate the installation of blow out prevention (BOP) equipment with the drilling department under the direction of the Subsea Supervisor. Maintain an accurate condition evaluation of blow out prevention equipment, heave compensating and other related subsea equipment.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Subsea Engineer, Deepwater units in Offshore, International, America vacant at Seadrill International. The job opening is in the Engineering and Subsea department at Seadrill America where you will be an important team member. Perform the maintenance and repair of all subsea-related system
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Seadrill, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Subsea Engineer, Deepwater units Jobs
- Engineer Jobs in Katy, USADet Norske Veritas (U.S.A.), Inc.. seeks Engineer I in Katy, Texas. Responsible for inspection, certification and classification of electrical power and control systems of Mobile Offshore Units and Onshore Units that include semi-submersible and jack-up drilling rigs, deepwater drill ships, FPSOs and FSOs. Requires BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Instrumentation/Electronic Engineering and experience. Authorized ...
- Maintenance Manager – Subsea Jobs in Offshore, NorwayThe ideal candidate has technical background as Marine Engineer and has a minimum of three years experience from deepwater mobile offshore installations as Subsea Engineer or Chief Engineer. The ideal candidate has a solid knowledge about sub sea equipment in general and about deep water equipment in particular. The person is structured, analytic and systematic in ...
- Subsea Engineer, Deepwater units Jobs in Offshore, InternationalSeeking experienced Subsea Engineer for employment on a new build rig. Rig is currently in the Singapore shipyard with possible areas of work: Gulf of Mexico or international. Must be US citizen or have legal authorization to work in the US to work in the Gulf of Mexico. If you meet the listed qualifications, you are ...
- Sr. Mechanical Technician in Brazil Jobs in Offshore, BrazilResponsible for the repair and maintenance of hydraulic equipment in the drilling areas. Candidates interested in working internationally in Brazil are encouraged to apply. Position general responsibility: Responsible for organizing and supervising all the repair and maintenance work related to hydraulic power units and hydraulic equipment/systems in the drilling areas. 1) Make sure he is familiar with applicable ...
- Driller Jobs in Offshore, InternationalArea(s) of Responsibility: (a) Drill floor, derrick, mud cleaning, BOP’s and sub base, pit and pump room. (b) Supervision and performance of personnel working in the above areas. (c) Physical condition of areas and equipment, planned inspections and relevant documentation. Supervises: Drilling personnel and sub-contractor personnel. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Driller in Offshore, International, ...
- Roustabout Pusher in Brazil or Gulf of Mexico Jobs in Offshore, InternationalSeadrill has Roustabout Pusher positions available in Brazil and in the Gulf of Mexico. Candidates interested in international work are encouraged to apply. Employee responsibilities and duties: 1) Documented training in accordance with lifting procedures 2) Knowledge of authorities requirement and procedures for lifting operations/equipment 3) Be familiar with all chemicals being handled onboard 4) Responsible for keeping the pipedeck ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in International
- Hook-Up HSE Advisor Jobs in Offshore, VariousResponsible for providing support and guidance to ensure compliance with national and international regulations. To assist in the induction and familiarisation process for new people. To assist in identifying and fulfilling training requirements for all work-site people to achieve necessary HSE competency requirements. To contribute to the HSE readiness of the work-site. To produce and maintain work-site HSE documentation ...
- Motorman Jobs in Offshore, InternationalEnsure that incomplete repairs and projects are finished timely * Ensure that equipment failure is kept to a minimum and within contractual limits * Maintain good two-way communication with crew members * Ensure entries on permits, isolation tags, and logs reflect the current status ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Subsea Engineer, Deepwater units Related Positions
- Contract Coordinator Jobs
- Petroleum Consultant Jobs
- Dcs Engineer Jobs
- Gas Plant Operations Jobs
- Tig Jobs
- Senior Accountant Jobs
- SWT Jobs
- Fire Prevention Jobs
- Area Construction Manager Jobs
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- SAP Business Analyst Jobs
- District Fracturing Manager Jobs
- Hazmat CDL Jobs
- Mwd Driller Jobs
- Exchange Server Jobs
- Lifting Operations Jobs
- Turbine Mechanic Jobs
- Shop Manager Jobs
- Estimator Jobs
- Offshore Production Operator Jobs