The SPS application engineer plays a key role within the Organization with responsibility for supporting business development through system and product sales. The role of the SPS applications engineer is to execute Subsea tenders/quotes, producing the required designs to meet customer specifications. Liaises with Sales, Business Development and Product functions during the pursuit and bid phases of a tender. Establishes customer and market requirements. Identifies technical solutions and communicates these effectively across management, peer and customer groups. Prepares technical proposals in response to formal customer enquiries. - Ensure compliance with Company Policies and Procedures. - Provide accurate and validated Technical Proposals and understanding of commercial impact. - Minimise risk to the Health, Safety and Environmental impact as a result of the design, manufacture and operation of Vetco Gray equipment. - Take a lead role in system offerings with respect to Vetco Gray Products, manage the systems integration and liaise with regional pursuit management teams. - Assisted by Proposals Designer(s), present solutions in a form capable of ready interpretation by Internal and External Customers at tender pursuit and execution phases. - Prepare and update technical qualification and risk registers. - Ensure sub-contract technical risk is managed in line with Procedures. - Estimate proposal engineering and design man hour requirements and manage the resources allocated. - Collate and prepare preliminary and full bills of materials.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Subsea Applications Engineer in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at VetcoGray Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Mechanical department at VetcoGray Europe where you will be an important team member. The SPS application engineer plays a key role within the Organization with responsibility for supporting business development through system and product sales.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact VetcoGray, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Subsea Applications Engineer Jobs
- Sr Valve Design Engineer Jobs in Houston, USACreates and reviews designs, drawings, DBIs (Data Base Instructions), specifications, etc. involving existing technology or applications. Ensures that projects meet specifications, standards and performance requirements within Vale and seals department in Core Technologies Group (R&D). We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Sr Valve Design Engineer in Houston, USA, America vacant at TechnipFMC ...
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayWork Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Design of control and monitoring systems for subsea process systems as well as for pumps, compressors and separators * Development and implementation of all electric subsea control system * Specification and sizing of process control loops and control components ...
- i-field Support Engineer Jobs in Malongo, AngolaProvides technical support and expertise to end users on all integrated field related issues. This support includes use of IPM and other Petroleum engineering applications use of SmartSignal and other Machinery type applications, interface with end users and Corporate technical resources to ensure customer satisfaction. Successful deployment and long term sustainability of i-field solutions will ...
- Senior Project Planner Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandEstablish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects. • Collect information and prepare weekly and monthly reports as required by Vetco Gray or by the Client. • The planner is responsible for ensuring that: • The plan is developed to ...
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, Norways a Senior Engineer you will be have working tasks such as: Design and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment Specification and follow up on internal and external engineering service providers CAD modelling and drafting Writing procedures, manuals and reports, updating documentation and drawings, create part and document structure in the electronic documentation system. Support in ...
- Lead Field Technical Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaThis is an exciting opportunity to join GE Oil & Gas working for the VetcoGray Asia Pacific Service Group. We currently have an opening for an experienced Senior Controls Engineer to join our Field Service Team based in Perth. Reporting to the Services Operations Manager the Lead Field Technical Engineer (Controls), will actively participate in ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Subsea Applications Engineer Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Construction Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs
- Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Consultant Jobs
- Mechanical Production Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Tubing Jobs
- Mechanical Safety Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Advisor Jobs
- Mechanical Field Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Jobs
- Mechanical Application Engineer Jobs